Goang Xing Paper Mill
Xem trước âm thanh hoàn chỉnh
0:00
0:00
#1
Goang Xing Paper Mill.
廣興紙寮
#2
We use paper in many ways.
我們以許多方式使用紙張。
#3
We write notes and letters on it.
我們在它上面寫筆記和信件。
#4
We read newspapers and books that are printed on it.
我們閱讀印在它(紙)上面的報紙和書本。
#5
But have you ever thought about how paper is made?
但是你有沒有想過紙是怎麼做成的呢?
#6
You can learn about making paper at the Goang Xing Paper Mill.
你可以在廣興紙寮學習造紙。
#7
Making paper is fun and interesting.
造紙既有趣又吸引人。
#8
It starts with collecting tree bark from which paper is made.
它從收集樹皮開始,而紙就是由這些樹皮製成的。
#9
The bark is soaked and steamed to soften it.
樹皮被浸泡並蒸煮以使其軟化。
#10
Then it is beaten into pulp.
接著它被搗成紙漿。
#11
The pulp is then mixed with water.
接著將紙漿與水混合。
#12
If you want to make the paper special, you can add flowers or other things to the pulp water.
如果你想讓紙張變得特別,你可以把花朵或其他東西加入紙漿水中。
#13
When the pulp water is ready, it is poured onto special screens to make flat sheets.
當紙漿水準備好時,它會被倒在特殊的網篩上以製成扁平的紙張。
#14
Then the sheets are taken from the screens and pressed to remove extra water.
接著,將紙張從網框中取下,並進行壓制以除去多餘的水分。
#15
They are laid out to dry.
它們被攤開晾乾。
#16
When the paper is dry, it is cut into different sizes.
當紙張乾燥時,它會被切割成不同的尺寸。
#17
Then it is ready to use.
然後它就可以使用了。
#18
After seeing the traditional craft of making handmade paper, you can make your own DIY souvenir to take home.
在參觀完手工造紙的傳統工藝後,你可以製作專屬自己的 DIY 紀念品帶回家。
#19
There are many fun projects to choose from, such as a paper fan or a scroll.
有很多有趣的項目可以選擇,例如紙扇或卷軸。
#20
If you want something beautiful and useful, you can make a paper clock or lamp.
如果你想要漂亮又實用的東西,你可以製作紙時鐘或紙燈。
#21
Whatever you choose to do, it will be something for you to remember your special day at Goang Xing Paper Mill.
無論你選擇做什麼,它都會成為讓你在廣興紙寮記住這特別一天的某樣東西。