Friends Who Stay (H1)
Xem trước âm thanh hoàn chỉnh
0:00
0:00
#1
I value my friends because they support me.
我珍惜我的朋友,因為他們支持我。
#2
Although we are different, we get along well.
雖然我們很不一樣,但我們相處得很融洽。
#3
We laugh together when we feel down.
當我們心情低落時,我們會一起大笑。
#4
I was lonely, so I joined a club.
我那時候很寂寞,所以我加入了一個社團。
#5
While I study, my friend often helps me.
當我讀書時,我的朋友經常幫助我。
#6
We argue sometimes, but we always make up.
我們有時會爭吵,但我們總是會和好。
#7
If you need me, I will be there.
如果你需要我,我會在你身邊。
#8
I trust her because she keeps her promises.
我信任她,因為她守信用。
#9
Even though we live far apart, we stay close.
雖然我們住得很遠,但我們依然保持親密。
#10
We share both good times and hard times.
我們同甘共苦。
#11
Friendship grows when we spend time together.
當我們花時間在一起時,友誼就會增長。
#12
True friends stay, whether life is easy or hard.
真正的朋友會留下,無論生活是順遂還是艱難。
#13
Friends play a huge role in who we become.
朋友在我們成為什麼樣的人的過程中扮演著極大的角色。
#14
I met my best friend when we were just six years old.
我在我們剛好六歲的時候遇見了我最好的朋友。
#15
Although we have very different personalities, we understand each other.
雖然我們的個性非常不同,但我們很理解彼此。
#16
We support one another because that is what friends do.
我們互相支持,因為那就是朋友該做的事。
#17
When I feel sad, she always knows how to cheer me up.
當我感到難過時,她總是知道如何逗我開心。
#18
While I am good at math, she is better at writing.
雖然我擅長數學,但她更擅長寫作。
#19
We help each other, so we both keep improving.
我們互相幫助,所以我們雙方都持續進步。
#20
Even though we sometimes disagree, we never stay angry.
雖然我們有時會意見不合,但我們從不一直生氣。
#21
If one of us makes a mistake, the other offers help.
如果我們其中一個人犯了錯,另一個人就會提供幫助。
#22
True friendship is built on trust, time, and kindness.
真正的友誼是建立在信任、時間和善意之上的。
#23
I am thankful for friends who walk beside me.
我很感激那些陪伴在我身邊的朋友。
#24
Good friends make both joy and hardship easier to share.
好朋友能讓快樂與艱難都變得更容易分享。
#25
Why do you trust Emma so much, Hana?
哈娜,妳為什麼這麼信任艾瑪?
#26
I trust her because she is always honest.
我信任她,因為她總是誠實的。
#27
Although I am shy, my friends accept me.
雖然我很害羞,但我的朋友們都接納我。
#28
When I am stressed, I talk to my friends.
當我感到有壓力時,我會和我的朋友們聊天。
#29
We stay close even though we are busy.
即使我們很忙,我們依然保持親密。
#30
If you are kind, you will make good friends.
如果你待人親切,你就會交到好朋友。
#31
I joined a team, so I met many new people.
我加入了一個團隊,所以我結識了許多新朋友。
#32
While some friendships fade, the real ones last.
雖然有些友誼會消逝,但真正的友誼會長存。
#33
We grow because we encourage each other.
我們成長,是因為我們互相鼓勵。
#34
Friends matter because no one should feel alone.
朋友很重要,因為沒有人應該感到孤單。