Public Transportation公共交通
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I've been meaning to pick your brain about the transit system here.
嘿,麗莎,我一直想請教妳關於這裡的大眾運輸系統。
#2
Oh, absolutely! I've been navigating this city's labyrinthine network for over a year now.
喔,當然!我已經在這個城市迷宮般的交通網絡中穿梭一年多了。
#3
Honestly, the whole thing feels overwhelming—buses, trams, the metro, ride-sharing apps.
老實說,這整件事讓人感到不知所措——公車、路面電車、地鐵、還有共享乘車應用程式。
#4
I felt the same way initially, but once you crack the code, it becomes second nature.
我起初也有同樣的感覺,但一旦你掌握了其中的竅門,它就會變成你的第二天性。
#5
So where do I even start? I need to get to the tech district every morning for work.
所以我到底該從哪裡開始?我每天早上上班都需要前往科技區。
#6
Your best bet is the metro. The nearest station is a ten-minute walk from your apartment.
搭地鐵是你最好的選擇。最近的車站離你的公寓只有十分鐘的路程。
#7
And how does the fare work? Is it a flat rate, or does it vary by distance?
那票價是怎麼計算的?是單一票價,還是根據距離而有所不同?
#8
It's zone-based, so the fare depends on how far you travel across the network.
它是按區域計費的,所以票價取決於你在整個路網中旅行的距離。
#9
That sounds more complicated than I'd hoped, to be perfectly honest.
說實話,那聽起來比我預期的還要複雜。
#10
Don't overthink it. Just grab a rechargeable transit card at any station kiosk.
別想太多。只要在任何車站服務機買一張可加值的交通卡就行了。
#11
Can I buy a single ticket instead, or is the card strictly better value?
我可以改買單程票嗎?還是交通卡絕對更划算?
#12
A single ticket costs roughly thirty percent more per trip, so the card pays for itself fast.
單程票每次行程大約貴百分之三十,所以買這張卡很快就能回本。
#13
Good to know. What about the transfer policy between buses and the metro?
很有用的資訊。那公車和地鐵之間的轉乘規定呢?
#14
Transfers are free within ninety minutes, which is remarkably generous for a city this size.
九十分鐘內轉乘是免費的,這對於這種規模的城市來說是非常慷慨的。
#15
What about late nights? I sometimes work until midnight when we're pushing a release.
那深夜時段呢?當我們在趕著發佈產品時,我有時會工作到午夜。
#16
The metro shuts down at one, but night buses run hourly on the major corridors.
地鐵在一點停止營運,但夜間巴士在主要幹道上每小時發車一班。
#17
And if I miss the last bus, I suppose ride-sharing is the fallback option?
那如果我錯過了末班車,我想共乘服務就是備選方案了吧?
#18
Exactly, though surge pricing can be brutal after midnight—sometimes triple the standard fare.
沒錯,不過午夜過後的加成計費可能非常嚇人——有時甚至是標準票價的三倍。
#19
Ouch. I'll make a point of checking the schedule before I leave the office, then.
哎喲。那我以後離開辦公室前,一定會特意先查看時刻表。
#20
One last tip—download the city's official transit app for real-time departure boards.
最後一個建議——下載城市的官方交通應用程式,以查看即時發車資訊看板。
#21
Does it handle route planning as well, or should I use a third-party app?
它也具備路線規劃功能嗎?還是我應該使用第三方應用程式?
#22
It does both, and it even flags service disruptions before they derail your commute.
它兩者兼具,甚至能在服務中斷干擾你的通勤之前就發出警示。
#23
That's invaluable. Honestly, I feel so much more confident about getting around now.
那太寶貴了。老實說,我現在對四處走動感到有信心多了。
#24
Anytime! Once you've ridden the system for a week, you'll wonder why you ever worried.
不客氣!一旦你搭乘這套系統一週後,你就會納悶自己當初到底在擔心什麼。