Public Transportation: Conversation (Intermediate)公共交通:对话(中级)
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi Tom! I need to go to the airport tomorrow morning.
嗨,汤姆!我明天早上需要去机场。
#2
You should take the train because it's faster than the bus.
你应该坐火车,因为它比公车快。
#3
How much is the train fare to the airport?
去机场的火车票价是多少?
#4
I think the ticket costs about fifteen dollars for adults.
我想成人票价大约是十五美元。
#5
Do I need to buy the ticket at the station?
我需要在车站买票吗?
#6
You can buy it online or use a ride-sharing app.
你可以上网购买,或是使用共享出行应用程序。
#7
That's convenient! What about transfers if I miss the train?
那真方便!如果我错过火车,转乘的情况如何?
#8
The trains run every twenty minutes, so you won't wait long.
火车每二十分钟一班,所以你不会等太久。
#9
Is there a direct train or do I need a transfer?
有直达火车,还是我需要换乘?
#10
There's a direct line that goes straight to the airport terminal.
有一条直达线路直接通往机场航站楼。
#11
Perfect! What time should I arrive at the station?
太棒了!我应该几点到达车站?
#12
I recommend arriving thirty minutes before your train departs.
我建议在你的火车出发前三十分钟到达。
#13
Can I use my credit card to pay the fare?
我可以用信用卡支付车资吗?
#14
Yes, most stations accept cards and also have ticket machines.
是的,大多数车站接受信用卡,也有自动售票机。
#15
What if the machines aren't working when I arrive?
如果我到达时机器故障了怎么办?
#16
There's always a ticket office where staff can help you.
总有一个售票处,那里的员工可以帮助你。
#17
Thanks for all the information! You've been really helpful.
谢谢你提供的所有信息!你一直以来都非常有帮助。
#18
No problem! Have you downloaded any taxi apps for emergencies?
没问题!你下载了任何以备不时之需的计程车应用程序吗?
#19
Yes, I have two ride-sharing apps on my phone already.
是的,我的手机上已经有两个共乘应用程序了。
#20
Great! Just remember to check the fare before you confirm.
太好了!只要记得在确认之前检查一下票价。