At the Airport在机场
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to check in for my flight to Barcelona.
嗨!我需要办理前往巴塞罗那航班的登机手续。
#2
Good morning! Welcome to the check-in desk. May I see your passport, please?
早上好!欢迎来到办理登机手续的柜台。请问我可以看您的护照吗?
#3
Of course, here you go. I also have a question about my luggage.
当然,给你。我还有一个关于我行李的问题。
#4
Sure, I am happy to help. Let me pull up your booking first.
没问题,我很乐意帮忙。让我先调出您的订位资料。
#5
I can see your booking now. You are flying to Barcelona at two fifteen.
我现在可以看到您的预订记录了。您将在两点十五分飞往巴塞罗那。
#6
That is correct. I was wondering if I can take two pieces of luggage.
那是正确的。我在想我是否可以带两件行李。
#7
Your ticket includes one checked bag which weighs up to twenty-three kilograms.
您的机票包含一件重量不超过二十三公斤的托运行李。
#8
Oh, I have brought two bags because I am going on a long trip.
喔,我带了两个袋子,因为我要去长途旅行。
#9
You can add an extra bag, but there is an additional fee of forty euros.
您可以增加一件额外的行李,但需要支付四十欧元的额外费用。
#10
That is fine. I will pay for the extra bag. Can I get a window seat?
没问题。我会支付额外行李的费用。我可以要靠窗的座位吗?
#11
Let me check the available seats for you. Yes, seat fourteen A is available.
让我为您查看可用的座位。是的,14A 座位目前是有空的。
#12
Perfect! I love window seats because I enjoy watching the clouds.
太棒了!我喜欢靠窗的座位,因为我享受观赏云朵。
#13
Great choice! Here is your boarding pass. Your gate is B twelve.
太棒的选择!这是您的登机牌。您的登机口是 B12。
#14
Thank you so much. What time does boarding start?
非常感谢。登机什么时候开始?
#15
Boarding starts at one forty-five. But I should let you know about a delay.
登机将在一点四十五分开始。但我应该让你知道有个延误。
#16
Oh no, a delay? How long will it be?
噢不,延误了?会延误多久?
#17
The flight has been delayed by thirty minutes because of bad weather in Barcelona.
由于巴塞罗那天气恶劣,航班延误了三十分钟。
#18
I see. So the new departure time is two forty-five, right?
我明白了。所以新的起飞时间是两点四十五分,对吗?
#19
That is correct. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the screens for updates.
没错。对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉。请查看屏幕以获取更新信息。
#20
No worries! I will use the extra time to explore the duty-free shops.
没关系!我会利用多出来的时间去逛逛免税店。
#21
That sounds like a great idea. Security is just down the hall on your left.
那听起来是个好主意。安检处就在走廊尽头的左手边。
#22
Got it. Do I need to show my boarding pass at security?
明白了。我需要在安檢處出示我的登機證嗎?
#23
Yes, you will need your boarding pass and passport at the security checkpoint.
是的,您在安全检查哨会需要您的登机牌和护照。
#24
Thank you for all your help, Olivia. You have been really wonderful!
谢谢你所有的帮助,Olivia。你真的太棒了!
#25
You are welcome! Have a fantastic trip to Barcelona. Safe travels!
不客气!祝你有个愉快的巴塞罗那之旅。一路平安!