Asking for Directions问路
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I just checked in about an hour ago.
早安!我大约一小时前刚办理完入住手续。
#2
Good morning, sir! Welcome to the Grand Palace Hotel.
早安,先生!歡迎來到大皇宮飯店。
#3
Thanks! This is my first time in this city, actually.
谢谢!这实际上是我第一次来到这座城市。
#4
That's wonderful! How can I help you today?
那太棒了!今天有什么我可以帮您的吗?
#5
I want to visit the City Art Museum, but I don't know how to get there.
我想去参观市立美术馆,但我不知道该怎么去那里。
#6
Of course! The museum is not far from here at all.
当然可以!博物馆离这里一点也不远。
#7
Oh, that's great! Can I walk there, or should I take a taxi?
噢,那太好了!我可以走路去那里,还是我应该搭出租车?
#8
You can easily walk there because it's only about fifteen minutes away.
你可以轻松地步行前往,因为那里距离这里只有大约十五分钟的路程。
#9
Let me explain the directions step by step for you.
让我为你逐步解释方向。
#10
That would be really helpful. I appreciate it.
那会非常有帮助。我很感激。
#11
First, go out the main door and turn left onto Park Street.
首先,从大门出去,然后左转进入公园街。
#12
Okay, so I turn left as soon as I leave the hotel.
好的,所以我一离开酒店就向左转。
#13
Exactly. Then walk straight ahead for about two blocks.
没错。接着直走大约两个街区。
#14
You will reach a big intersection where you can see a coffee shop.
你会到达一个大的十字路口,在那儿你可以看到一家咖啡店。
#15
A big intersection with a coffee shop. Got it.
一个有咖啡店的大十字路口。明白了。
#16
At that intersection, turn right onto River Avenue and keep walking.
在那个十字路口,右转进入河滨大道并继续往前走。
#17
So after two blocks, I turn right at the intersection.
所以走过两个街区后,我在十字路口右转。
#18
Yes! The museum will be on your left side after one more block.
是的!再走一个街区后,博物馆就会在您的左手边。
#19
Let me repeat that to make sure I understand everything correctly.
让我重复一遍,以确保我正确理解了所有内容。
#20
Of course, please go ahead.
当然,请继续。
#21
Turn left out of the hotel, walk straight ahead for two blocks, then turn right at the intersection.
走出酒店后左转,直走大约两个街区,然后在十字路口右转。
#22
Perfect! You have got it exactly right.
太棒了!你完全理解正确了。
#23
Thanks so much, David! You have been really helpful today.
非常感谢,David!你今天真的帮了大忙。
#24
You are very welcome! If you get lost, just call the hotel anytime.
不客气!如果你迷路了,随时打电话给酒店。