Hotel Check-in酒店入住
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good evening, and welcome to The Harrington. How may I assist you this evening?
晚上好,欢迎来到哈灵顿酒店。今晚有什么我可以帮您的吗?
#2
Hi there! I have a reservation under the name Sarah Mitchell for three nights.
你好!我有一项以 Sarah Mitchell 为名的三晚预订。
#3
Wonderful. Let me pull that up for you right away, Ms. Mitchell.
太好了。米契尔小姐,让我立刻为您调阅资料。
#4
Thank you. I booked through your website, so I hope everything went through without a hitch.
谢谢。我是通过你们的网站预订的,所以我希望一切都能顺利进行,没有任何差错。
#5
I can see your reservation right here — a deluxe king room with a city view. Does that match what you intended?
我看到您的预订就在这里——一间享有城市景观的豪华特大双人房。这符合您原本的预期吗?
#6
That's exactly right. I specifically requested a higher floor if one was available.
完全正确。我特别要求了高楼层,如果有的话。
#7
You're in luck. I've allocated room 1407, which offers a panoramic view of the skyline.
您的运气很好。我为您分配了 1407 号房,那里可以俯瞰城市天际线的全景。
#8
Oh, that sounds absolutely perfect. I've been looking forward to this trip for weeks.
噢,那听起来简直完美。我已经期待这趟旅行好几周了。
#9
Here is your room key. The elevators are just to your left past the lobby lounge.
这是您的房卡。电梯就在大厅休息区左手边。
#10
Great. One thing — could I arrange a wake-up call for six-thirty each morning?
太好了。还有一件事——我可以安排每天早上六点半的晨呼服务吗?
#11
Absolutely. I'll set that up in our system so it triggers automatically throughout your stay.
没问题。我会在系统中设置好,这样在您入住期间它就会自动触发。
#12
Brilliant. I tend to sleep through phone alarms, so a proper wake-up call is indispensable.
太棒了。我往往会睡过头而没听到手机闹钟,所以正式的晨呼服务是不可或缺的。
#13
Actually, while I have you — I noticed the booking confirmation mentioned complimentary breakfast. Is that still the case?
事实上,趁现在还在跟您说话——我注意到订房确认函提到了免费早餐。现在还是这样吗?
#14
It is indeed. Breakfast is served in the atrium restaurant from six to ten each morning.
的确如此。早餐于每天早上六点至十点在中庭餐厅供应。
#15
Lovely. And what about checkout? I have a late flight on my final day.
太好了。那退房手续呢?我最后一天的班机比较晚。
#16
Standard checkout is at noon, but I can authorize a complimentary late checkout until two o'clock.
标准退房时间是中午,但我可以为您授权免费延迟退房至两点。
#17
That would be a lifesaver. I'd rather not spend hours killing time at the airport.
那真是救了我一命。我宁愿不要花几个小时在机场消磨时间。
#18
Is there anything else I can do to make your stay more comfortable?
还有什么我可以做的,好让您的住宿更加舒适吗?
#19
Actually, yes. Could you recommend somewhere nearby for a quiet dinner tonight?
事实上,是的。您能推荐今晚附近适合安静用餐的地方吗?
#20
There's a Mediterranean bistro around the corner that has earned rave reviews from our guests.
转角处有一家地中海小餐馆,在我们的宾客中赢得了极高的评价。
#21
That sounds right up my alley. I'll give it a try tonight.
那听起来正合我意。我今晚会去尝试看看。
#22
Shall I have the front desk make a reservation on your behalf?
需要我代表您请前台进行预约吗?
#23
That would be wonderful. You've been incredibly helpful, David. I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic stay.
那真是太好了。大卫,你真的帮了大忙。我已经可以预见这将是一次非常棒的住宿体验。
#24
The pleasure is entirely ours, Ms. Mitchell. Enjoy your evening.
这是我们的荣幸,米契尔女士。祝您有个愉快的夜晚。