At the Airport在机场
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I'm checking in for the eleven-fifteen flight to Lisbon. Here's my passport.
嗨!我要办理十一点十五分飞往里斯本航班的登机手续。这是我的护照。
#2
Good morning! Let me pull that up for you. Ah, I see you're on flight BA two-seventeen.
早上好!让我为您调出资料。啊,我看到您搭乘的是 BA 217 航班。
#3
That's the one. I've been looking forward to this trip for weeks, actually.
没错,就是那一班。事实上,我已经期待这趟旅行好几个礼拜了。
#4
Lovely destination. Do you have any luggage to check in today, or just carry-on?
迷人的目的地。您今天有行李要托运,还是只有随身行李?
#5
I've got one suitcase to check and a backpack as carry-on. The suitcase might be pushing the weight limit, though.
我有一件行李要托运,还有一个背包当作随身行李。不过,那件行李箱可能快要超过重量限制了。
#6
Let's pop it on the scale, shall we? Twenty-three point four kilograms — you're just under the wire.
我们把它放到秤上吧,好吗?二十三点四公斤——你刚好没超重。
#7
Oh, thank goodness. I always overpack, and I never seem to learn my lesson.
噢,谢天谢地。我总是行李带太多,而且我似乎永远学不乖。
#8
You'd be surprised how many seasoned travellers say exactly the same thing.
你会惊讶于有多少经验丰富的旅客也说过一模一样的话。
#9
Right, here's your boarding pass. You're in seat fourteen-A, a window seat. Gate B-twelve.
好的,这是您的登机牌。您的座位是 14-A,靠窗的位子。登机口在 B-12。
#10
Perfect. Any idea whether the flight's running on time? I heard rumours of a delay.
太好了。你知道航班是否准时吗?我听说有延误的传闻。
#11
I'm afraid there is a slight delay — roughly forty minutes due to an inbound aircraft arriving late.
恐怕会有一点延误——大约四十分钟,是因为一架入境飞机晚到所致。
#12
Forty minutes isn't the end of the world, I suppose. I'll grab a coffee and people-watch.
四十分钟并非世界末日,我想。我会去买杯咖啡,观察路人。
#13
Oh, one more thing — do I need to go through immigration before security, or is it the other way round?
噢,还有一件事——我需要先过移民局再过安检,还是顺序反过来?
#14
Since this is an international departure, you'll clear security first, then proceed to immigration at the gate area.
由于这是国际航班,您将先通过安检,然后前往登机口区域办理出境手续。
#15
Got it. And customs is only on arrival in Lisbon, right?
明白了。海关只有在抵达里斯本时才需要办理,对吧?
#16
Exactly. You won't encounter customs until you land. Just keep your declaration form handy if needed.
正是如此。您直到降落后才会遇到海关。如果需要的话,请将申报单放在手边。
#17
Brilliant, you've been incredibly helpful. I feel much less frazzled now about the whole process.
太棒了,你真的帮了大忙。我现在对整个流程感到没那么焦虑了。
#18
That's what we're here for! Boarding should commence around eleven-thirty, give or take. Listen for announcements at the gate.
这就是我们服务的宗旨!登机应在十一点半左右开始,前后差不了多少。请留意登机口的广播。
#19
Will do. If my blog post about Lisbon goes viral, I'll credit the lovely check-in agent who kept me sane.
我会的。如果我关于里斯本的博客文章疯传的话,我会归功于这位让我保持理智的可爱登机手续人员。
#20
Ha! I'll hold you to that. Have a wonderful flight, Lisa, and safe travels.
哈!我会记住你这句话的(到时要兑现喔)。祝你飞行愉快,丽莎,一路平安。