Public Transportation公共交通
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I've been meaning to pick your brain about the transit system here.
嘿,丽莎,我一直想请教你关于这里的大众运输系统。
#2
Oh, absolutely! I've been navigating this city's labyrinthine network for over a year now.
噢,当然!我已经在这个城市迷宫般的交通网络中穿梭一年多了。
#3
Honestly, the whole thing feels overwhelming—buses, trams, the metro, ride-sharing apps.
老实说,这整件事让人感到不知所措——公交车、有轨电车、地铁,还有共享乘车应用。
#4
I felt the same way initially, but once you crack the code, it becomes second nature.
我起初也有同样的感觉,但一旦你掌握了其中的窍门,它就会变成你的第二天性。
#5
So where do I even start? I need to get to the tech district every morning for work.
所以我到底该从哪里开始?我每天早上上班都需要前往科技区。
#6
Your best bet is the metro. The nearest station is a ten-minute walk from your apartment.
搭地铁是你最好的选择。最近的车站离你的公寓只有十分钟的路程。
#7
And how does the fare work? Is it a flat rate, or does it vary by distance?
那票价是怎么计算的?是单一票价,还是根据距离而有所不同?
#8
It's zone-based, so the fare depends on how far you travel across the network.
它是按区域计费的,所以票价取决于你在整个路网中旅行的距离。
#9
That sounds more complicated than I'd hoped, to be perfectly honest.
说实话,那听起来比我预想的还要复杂。
#10
Don't overthink it. Just grab a rechargeable transit card at any station kiosk.
别想太多。只要在任何车站服务机买一张可充值的交通卡就行了。
#11
Can I buy a single ticket instead, or is the card strictly better value?
我可以改买单程票吗?还是交通卡绝对更划算?
#12
A single ticket costs roughly thirty percent more per trip, so the card pays for itself fast.
单程票每次行程大约贵百分之三十,所以买这张卡很快就能回本。
#13
Good to know. What about the transfer policy between buses and the metro?
很有用的信息。那公交和地铁之间的换乘规定呢?
#14
Transfers are free within ninety minutes, which is remarkably generous for a city this size.
九十分钟内转乘是免费的,这对于这种规模的城市来说是非常慷慨的。
#15
What about late nights? I sometimes work until midnight when we're pushing a release.
那深夜时段呢?当我们正赶着发布产品时,我有时会工作到午夜。
#16
The metro shuts down at one, but night buses run hourly on the major corridors.
地铁在一点停止运营,但夜间巴士在主要干道上每小时发车一班。
#17
And if I miss the last bus, I suppose ride-sharing is the fallback option?
那如果我错过了末班车,我想共乘服务就是备选方案了吧?
#18
Exactly, though surge pricing can be brutal after midnight—sometimes triple the standard fare.
没错,不过午夜过后的小幅加成计费可能非常吓人——有时甚至是标准票价的三倍。
#19
Ouch. I'll make a point of checking the schedule before I leave the office, then.
哎哟。那我以后离开办公室前,一定会特意先查看时刻表。
#20
One last tip—download the city's official transit app for real-time departure boards.
最后一个建议——下载城市的官方交通应用,以查看实时发车信息板。
#21
Does it handle route planning as well, or should I use a third-party app?
它也具备路线规划功能吗?还是我应该使用第三方应用程序?
#22
It does both, and it even flags service disruptions before they derail your commute.
它两者兼具,甚至能在服务中断干扰你的通勤之前就发出警示。
#23
That's invaluable. Honestly, I feel so much more confident about getting around now.
那太宝贵了。老实说,我现在对四处走动感到有信心多了。
#24
Anytime! Once you've ridden the system for a week, you'll wonder why you ever worried.
不客气!一旦你搭乘这套系统一周后,你就会纳闷自己当初到底在担心什么。