At the Airport: Conversation (Intermediate)在机场:对话(中级)
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I'm here to check in for my flight.
早安!我是来办理登机手续的。
#2
Good morning! May I see your passport and ticket, please?
早安!我可以看一下您的护照和机票吗?
#3
Of course. Here they are. I'm traveling to London today.
当然。这就是(你要的东西)。我今天要前往伦敦。
#4
Thank you. Would you like a window or aisle seat?
谢谢您。您想要靠窗还是靠走道的座位?
#5
I'd prefer a window seat if that's still available.
如果还有位子的话,我比较想要靠窗的座位。
#6
Yes, I can give you seat 12A, which is perfect.
好的,我可以给您 12A 座位,这位置非常完美。
#7
That sounds great, thank you very much for your help.
那听起来太棒了,非常感谢您的帮助。
#8
How many bags will you be checking in today, Sarah?
莎拉,你今天有几件行李要托运?
#9
Just one suitcase. I have carry-on luggage as well.
只有一件行李箱。我还有随身行李。
#10
Please place your suitcase on the scale for weighing now.
现在请将您的行李箱放在秤上称重。
#11
Sure, no problem. I hope it's not too heavy.
当然,没问题。我希望它不会太重。
#12
It's fine. The weight is twenty-two kilograms, which is acceptable.
没问题。重量是二十二公斤,这是在可接受范围内的。
#13
That's a relief! I was worried about the weight limit.
那真是松了一口气!我刚才还在担心重量限制。
#14
Here's your boarding pass. Your gate is B7, boarding at 10:30.
这是您的登机牌。您的登机口在 B7,10:30 开始登机。
#15
Please remove your laptop and liquids from your bag.
请从您的包中取出笔记本电脑和液体。
#16
Okay, I'll take them out right away, thank you.
好的,我马上把它们拿出来,谢谢。
#17
You also need to take off your shoes and belt.
你也需要脱掉你的鞋子和皮带。
#18
I understand. Should I put everything in the tray?
我明白。我应该把所有东西都放进托盘里吗?
#19
Yes, please use two trays if you need more space.
是的,如果您需要更多空间,请使用两个托盘。
#20
All right, I think one tray will be enough today.
好的,我想今天一个托盘就够了。
#21
Please step through the metal detector when you're ready now.
现在准备好时,请走过金属探测器。
#22
Excuse me, Sarah! I think we're on the same flight.
不好意思,莎拉!我想我们搭乘的是同一个航班。
#23
Oh, hi Tom! What a nice surprise to see you!
喔,嗨,汤姆!见到你真是个惊喜!
#24
I know! I'm going to London for a business conference.
我知道!我要去伦敦参加商务会议。
#25
That's interesting. I'm visiting my family for two weeks there.
那很有趣。我要去那里探望我的家人两周。
#26
Have you checked the departure board? Our flight might be delayed.
你查看过离境看板了吗?我们的班机可能会延误。
#27
Really? Let me look at the screen right now quickly.
真的吗?让我现在赶快看一下屏幕。
#28
Yes, it says there's a thirty-minute delay because of weather.
是的,上面说因为天气的关系,班机延误了三十分钟。
#29
Attention passengers on flight BA 247 to London Heathrow.
搭乘前往伦敦希思罗机场 BA 247 航班的旅客请注意。
#30
Boarding will begin shortly at gate B7, please be ready.
登机即将在 B7 登机口开始,请做好准备。
#31
I think that's our flight! We should go to the gate.
我想那是我们的班机!我们应该去登机门了。
#32
You're right. Let me grab my coffee before we go.
你说得对。在我们出发前,让我先拿我的咖啡。
#33
Good idea. I need to buy some water too quickly.
好主意。我也需要赶快去买些水。
#34
The duty-free shop is on the way to our gate.
免税店就在前往我们登机门的路上。
#35
Perfect! Let's walk together and do some last-minute shopping now.
太棒了!我们现在一起走,顺便做最后的采买吧。