Health Insurance医疗保险
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Linda, have you had a chance to look at the insurance documents yet?
嘿 Linda,你有机会看过保险文件了吗?
#2
Actually, I was just reading through them during my lunch break at the library.
事实上,我刚才午休时间在图书馆读过那些文件了。
#3
Great, because the open enrollment period ends in two weeks, and we need to decide soon.
太好了,因为开放投保期将在两周后结束,我们需要尽快做决定。
#4
I noticed there are three different plans this year.
我注意到今年有三種不同的方案。
#5
The premium for Plan A is the lowest.
方案 A 的保费是最低的。
#6
That sounds appealing, but what about the coverage?
那听起来很吸引人,但保险范围(理赔范围)呢?
#7
Sometimes cheaper plans cover less.
有时候较便宜的方案保障范围较少。
#8
You're right. Plan A has a much higher deductible, which means we pay more out of pocket first.
你说得对。方案 A 的自付额高得多,这意味着我们必须先支付更多自掏腰包的费用。
#9
I remember last year when I had that knee injury.
我记得去年我膝盖受伤的时候。
#10
Filing the claim was quite complicated.
提出理赔申请相当复杂。
#11
Exactly. And we had already paid over a thousand dollars before the insurance covered anything.
没错。而且在保险支付任何费用之前,我们就已经付了超过一千美元了。
#12
So maybe we should consider Plan B, even though the monthly premium is a bit higher.
所以或许我们应该考虑 B 方案,尽管每月的保费稍微高了一点。
#13
Plan B offers better coverage for specialist visits and prescriptions, which we might need more now.
B 方案针对专科医生门诊和处方药提供更好的保障,这正是我们现在可能更需要的。
#14
What about Plan C? It seems to have the most comprehensive coverage of all three.
那 C 方案呢?它似乎是这三者中保障最全面的。
#15
True, but the premium would be nearly double what we are paying now.
没错,但保费将会是我们现在支付金额的将近两倍。
#16
That's a lot each month.
那每个月是一笔很大的开销。
#17
I suppose we should also think about what would happen if one of us needed surgery.
我想我们也应该考虑一下如果我们其中一人需要动手术会发生什么事。
#18
Good point. With Plan B, we would have met the deductible much sooner than with Plan A.
说得好。如果是 B 方案,我们会比 A 方案更快达到自付额。
#19
I think Plan B strikes the best balance between the premium and the coverage we actually need.
我认为 B 方案在保费与我们实际需要的保障之间取得了最佳平衡。
#20
I agree. Let's go with Plan B then.
我同意。那我们就选方案 B 吧。
#21
I'll fill out the enrollment form this weekend.
我这周末会填好投保单。
#22
Perfect. And let's keep all the receipts organized this year so filing any claim will be easier.
太好了。我们今年把所有的收据都整理好,这样申请理赔时会比较容易。
#23
Deal. I'll make us some tea, and we can go through the paperwork together tonight.
成交。我来泡点茶,我们今晚可以一起处理这些文书工作。