Visiting the Doctor看医生
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. I called yesterday to make an appointment because I haven't been feeling well.
陈医生早安。我昨天打电话预约,因为我一直觉得身体不太舒服。
#2
Good morning, Sarah. I'm glad you came in today. Please have a seat and tell me what's been going on.
早安,莎拉。很高兴你今天过来。请坐,并告诉我最近的情况。
#3
Well, the main symptom is a persistent sore throat that started about five days ago.
嗯,主要的症状是持续了大约五天的持续性喉咙痛。
#4
I've also had a headache and some mild body aches since then.
从那时起,我还一直感到头痛和一些轻微的身体疼痛。
#5
At first, I thought it was just a cold, but it hasn't improved at all.
起初,我以为只是感冒,但情况完全没有好转。
#6
I see. Have you experienced any fever or chills along with those symptoms?
我了解了。除了那些症状之外,你有出现发烧或发冷的现象吗?
#7
Yes, I had a slight fever two nights ago, but I haven't checked my temperature since then.
是的,我两天前有轻微发烧,但从那以后我就没量过体温了。
#8
Let me take your temperature and have a quick look at your throat.
让我帮你量体温,并快速检查一下你的喉咙。
#9
You have a mild fever of thirty-seven point eight degrees.
你有三十七点八度的轻微发烧。
#10
Your throat is quite red and swollen, which could indicate an infection.
你的喉咙相当红肿,这可能表示有感染。
#11
That sounds a bit worrying. Do you think it could be something serious?
那听起来有点令人担心。你觉得这可能是什么严重的病吗?
#12
I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. Based on what I've observed, it looks like a bacterial throat infection.
我现在还不会太担心。根据我的观察,这看起来像是细菌性的喉咙感染。
#13
I'm going to write you a prescription for antibiotics. You should take one tablet twice a day after meals for seven days.
我准备为你开抗生素处方。你应该每天两次,饭后服用,持续七天。
#14
It's very important that you finish the entire course, even if you start feeling better after a few days.
非常重要的是你必须完成整个疗程,即使你在几天后开始感觉好转。
#15
Understood. Are there any side effects I should watch out for?
明白了。有什么我需要留意的副作用吗?
#16
Some patients experience mild stomach discomfort, but taking the medicine after eating should help prevent that.
有些患者会感到轻微的胃部不适,但在饭后服药应该有助于预防这种情况。
#17
One more thing — will this visit and the prescription be covered by my insurance?
还有一件事——这次看诊和处方药包含在我的保险范围内吗?
#18
Yes, consultations and prescribed medications are typically covered under your plan.
是的,咨询和处方药物通常都包含在您的保险计划内。
#19
You can confirm the details with the receptionist on your way out.
您可以在离开时向柜台人员确认细节。
#20
That's a relief. Thank you so much for explaining everything so clearly, Dr. Chen.
那太让人放心了。陈医生,非常感谢您解释得这么清楚。
#21
You're welcome, Sarah. If your symptoms haven't improved by next week, please schedule a follow-up appointment.
不客气,莎拉。如果你的症状到下周还没有改善,请预约回诊。
#22
I hope you feel better soon.
我希望你早日康复。