Medical Consultation就医咨询
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice today.
早安,陈医生。谢谢您在这么仓促的情况下今天拨冗见我。
#2
Good morning, Sarah. Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable right here.
早安,莎拉。请坐,让自己在这里坐得舒服一点。
#3
Thank you. I appreciate you fitting me into your schedule this morning.
谢谢。我很感激您今天早上拨冗将我排入您的行程中。
#4
Of course. Now, could you tell me what has been bothering you recently?
当然可以。现在,你能告诉我最近是什么在困扰你吗?
#5
Well, I have been experiencing terrible headaches for about two weeks now.
嗯,我这两个星期以来一直感到严重的头痛。
#6
I see. Can you describe the symptom in more detail for me, please?
我明白了。你能为我更详细地描述一下症状吗?
#7
The pain usually starts behind my eyes and then spreads across my entire forehead.
疼痛通常从我的眼睛后方开始,然后蔓延到我的整个额头。
#8
I have also been feeling quite dizzy, especially when I stand up too quickly.
我也一直感到相当头晕,特别是当我站起来太快的时候。
#9
That is very helpful information. Have you noticed any changes in your sleep patterns?
那是很有帮助的信息。你有注意到睡眠模式的任何变化吗?
#10
Actually, yes. I have not been sleeping well at all these past few weeks.
事实上,是的。这几个星期以来我一直都睡得不太好。
#11
I often wake up in the middle of the night and cannot fall back asleep.
我经常在半夜醒来,然后就无法再入睡了。
#12
Let me check your blood pressure and temperature before we go any further.
在我们进一步讨论之前,让我先检查一下您的血压和体温。
#13
Your blood pressure is slightly elevated, and your temperature is within normal range.
您的血压稍微偏高,而您的体温在正常范围内。
#14
I would also like to ask whether you have been under unusual stress at work.
我还想请问您最近在工作上是否承受着不寻常的压力。
#15
Yes, actually. My café has been extremely busy since we started offering catering services.
是的,事实上。自从我们开始提供外烩服务以来,我的咖啡厅一直非常忙碌。
#16
Based on your symptoms and the examination, I can now share my diagnosis with you.
根据您的症状和检查结果,我现在可以与您分享我的诊断。
#17
It appears that you are suffering from tension headaches caused by stress and poor sleep.
看来您正遭受由压力和睡眠不足所引起的紧张性头痛。
#18
Oh, that is a relief. I was worried it might be something much more serious.
噢,那真是松了一口气。我原本担心可能是更严重的问题。
#19
I completely understand your concern, but this condition is quite common and very treatable.
我完全理解您的担忧,但这种情况相当普遍,而且非常容易治疗。
#20
I am going to prescribe a mild medication that should help reduce the headache intensity.
我将开一种温和的药物,这应该有助于减轻头痛的强度。
#21
You should take one tablet twice a day, preferably after meals, for ten days.
你应该每天服用两次,每次一粒,最好是在饭后服用,持续十天。
#22
Understood. Are there any side effects I should be aware of with this medication?
明白了。这款药物有任何我应该注意的副作用吗?
#23
Some patients experience mild drowsiness, so avoid driving until you know how it affects you.
有些患者会感到轻微嗜睡,所以在知道药物对你的影响之前,请避免开车。
#24
I would also strongly recommend reducing your screen time and practicing relaxation techniques daily.
我也会强烈建议减少屏幕使用时间,并每天练习放松技巧。
#25
That makes sense. I have probably been staring at my laptop far too much lately.
这很有道理。我最近盯着笔记本电脑的时间可能真的太多了。
#26
We should schedule a follow-up appointment in two weeks to see how you are progressing.
我们应该在两周后安排一次回诊预约,看看你的进展如何。
#27
That sounds perfect. I will book the follow-up on my way out. Thank you, Dr. Chen.
那听起来很完美。我会在离开时预约复诊。谢谢你,陈医生。
#28
You are very welcome, Sarah. Take good care of yourself, and call if anything changes.
不客气,莎拉。好好照顾自己,如果有任何变化请随时打电话。