Health Insurance医疗保险
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Linda, have you had a chance to look over the new insurance enrollment packet?
琳达,你有机会查看新的保险投保资料包了吗?
#2
I glanced at it this morning, but frankly, the options seem more convoluted than last year.
我今天早上粗略看了一下,但坦白说,这些选项似乎比去年更复杂难懂。
#3
I know what you mean. The premium on our current plan has gone up substantially.
我明白你的意思。我们目前方案的保费大幅上涨了。
#4
Exactly. And I'm not sure the coverage still justifies what we're paying each month.
没错。而且我不确定目前的保险范围是否仍然值得我们每个月所支付的费用。
#5
Should we perhaps consider switching to the high-deductible plan instead?
或许我们应该考虑改用高自付额方案?
#6
That's worth exploring. A higher deductible would mean a lower monthly premium, wouldn't it?
那值得探究。较高的自付额意味着较低的月保费,不是吗?
#7
It would, but only if we're prepared to cover more out-of-pocket expenses upfront.
会的,但前提是我们准备好要预先支付更多的自付费用。
#8
True. Were we to face a major medical emergency, the costs could be overwhelming.
的确。万一我们面临重大的医疗紧急状况,费用可能会令人难以承受。
#9
That's a valid concern. Remember when I filed that claim for my knee surgery last year?
那是个合理的担忧。还记得去年我为膝盖手术申请理赔的时候吗?
#10
How could I forget? The insurer initially denied it, and the appeal process was exhausting.
我怎么可能忘记?保险公司最初拒绝了理赔,而且申诉过程精疲力竭。
#11
Precisely. Not until I submitted the additional documentation did they finally approve the claim.
一点也没错。直到我提交了额外的证明文件,他们才终于核准了那项理赔。
#12
So what do you propose we do? Open enrollment closes in two weeks.
那么你建议我们该怎么做?开放投保期将在两周后结束。
#13
Let's compare both plans side by side tonight after dinner. We should factor in our anticipated medical needs.
我们今晚晚饭后并排比较一下这两个方案。我们应该把预期的医疗需求考虑在内。
#14
Good idea. I'd rather we made an informed decision than rushed into something we'd regret.
好主意。我宁愿我们做出明智的决定,也不要匆忙投入我们会后悔的事情中。
#15
Agreed. I'll pull up the plan summaries and we can go through them together.
同意。我会调出计划摘要,我们可以一起仔细检查。