Tax Refund退税
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I was wondering if you could help me with something besides books.
你好!我在想你是否能帮我处理除了书本以外的事情。
#2
Of course! I'll do my best. What seems to be the issue?
当然没问题!我会尽力而为。请问有什么问题吗?
#3
Well, I've been travelling around the UK for three weeks, and I've bought quite a lot.
嗯,我已经在英国旅行三周了,而且我买了不少东西。
#4
Oh, that sounds wonderful! Are you heading home soon then?
噢,那听起来太棒了!那你很快就要回家了吗?
#5
Yes, I fly back to the States next Tuesday. Someone told me I could get a tax refund.
是的,我下周二飞回美国。有人告诉我我可以获得退税。
#6
Absolutely! Since you're a non-EU visitor, you're entitled to claim a VAT refund on purchases.
当然!既然您是非欧盟游客,您有权对购买的商品申请增值税退税。
#7
That's great news! But honestly, I have no idea how the whole process works.
那真是个好消息!但老实说,我完全不知道整个流程是如何运作的。
#8
Don't worry. I actually helped another customer with this last month, so I know the basics.
别担心。我上个月实际上帮另一位顾客处理过这件事,所以我了解基本流程。
#9
First of all, you need to have kept all your receipts from every shop where you purchased items.
首先,你需要保留所有你购买商品的商店收据。
#10
I think I've kept most of them, but I might have lost a couple along the way.
我想我大部分都留着,但我可能在途中弄丢了几个。
#11
That's a shame, because without a valid receipt, the refund cannot be processed for those items.
那太可惜了,因为如果没有有效的收据,那些商品就无法办理退税。
#12
I see. So the receipt is basically the most important document in this whole process.
我明白了。所以收据基本上是整个过程中最重要的一份文件。
#13
Exactly. Now, some larger shops offer duty-free shopping forms at the point of sale.
没错。现在,一些较大的商店会在结账柜台提供免税购物表单。
#14
I remember being given a special form at that department store near Oxford Street.
我记得在牛津街附近的那家百货公司拿到了一张特殊的表格。
#15
Perfect! That would have been a VAT 407 form. You'll need those completed before you leave.
太棒了!那应该就是 VAT 407 表格。你需要在离开前把那些表格填好。
#16
And what happens when I get to the airport? Do I just show everything at customs?
那我到机场时会发生什么事?我只要在海关出示所有东西吗?
#17
Yes, you'll need to go to the customs desk before checking in your luggage at the airport.
是的,在机场办理行李托运之前,你需要先去海关柜台。
#18
Why before checking in? That seems like an unusual order to do things.
为什么要办理登机手续之前?那样的做法似乎不太寻常。
#19
Because customs officers may want to inspect the goods you've purchased before they're packed away.
因为海关官员可能会想在商品被打包收起来之前,先检查您购买的物品。
#20
Oh, that makes perfect sense! So I should arrive at the airport a bit earlier than usual.
噢,那完全说得通!所以我应该比平时早一点到达机场。
#21
Definitely. Having allowed extra time for the refund process, you won't feel rushed at all.
当然。预留了额外的退税处理时间后,你一点也不会感到匆忙。
#22
Thank you so much, Olivia! You've been incredibly helpful. I really appreciate your patience.
非常感谢你,Olivia!你一直以来都帮了大忙。我真的很感激你的耐心。
#23
You're very welcome! I hope you've had a fantastic time here in the UK.
不客气!希望你在英国度过了一段美好的时光。