Paying & Tipping支付与小费
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Excuse me, David. I've just finished my dinner and I'd like to get the bill, please.
不好意思,David。我刚吃完晚餐,我想结账,麻烦了。
#2
Of course, sir. I'll bring your bill right away. Did you enjoy your meal this evening?
好的,先生。我马上为您送上账单。您今晚用餐愉快吗?
#3
Yes, the steak was absolutely delicious. I hadn't expected the portions to be so generous here.
是的,牛排绝对美味。我没预料到这里的份量会这么大。
#4
I'm glad to hear that. Here's your bill. The total comes to forty-seven dollars and fifty cents.
很高兴听你这么说。这是您的账单。总共是四十七美元五十美分。
#5
I see. Could I pay by credit card? Also, I'm a bit confused about tipping customs in this country.
我明白了。我可以用信用卡付款吗?另外,我对这个国家的打赏习俗感到有点困惑。
#6
We do accept all major credit cards, so that won't be a problem at all.
我們確實接受所有主要的信用卡,所以那完全不會是問題。
#7
Great. So how much should I tip? I've been told that fifteen to twenty percent is standard.
太好了。所以我应该给多少小费?我听说百分之十五到二十是标准做法。
#8
That's correct. Most customers here leave between fifteen and twenty percent of the total bill.
没错。这里的多数顾客会留下总账单的百分之十五到二十作为小费。
#9
If the service has been particularly good, some guests will tip even more than that.
如果服务特别出色,有些客人甚至会给比那更多的小费。
#10
That makes sense. And if I were dining with friends, would it be normal to split the bill?
那很有道理。而且如果我是和朋友一起用餐,平分账单是正常的吗?
#11
Absolutely. Splitting the bill is quite common, especially among younger groups of diners here.
当然。分开结账非常普遍,尤其是在这里的年轻用餐群体中。
#12
We can split it evenly across multiple credit cards if that would be helpful.
如果那样有帮助的话,我们可以将账单平均分摊到多张信用卡上。
#13
That's really convenient. For tonight, though, I'll just pay the full amount on my card.
那真的很方便。不过今晚,我就直接用我的卡支付全额。
#14
Perfect. I've added a line for the tip on the receipt. Just write in the amount.
太好了。我已经收据上增加了一行填写小费的地方。只需填入金额即可。
#15
I'll leave twenty percent since the service has been outstanding. Thank you so much, David.
我会留下百分之二十的小费,因为服务非常出色。非常感谢你,David。
#16
Thank you, sir. We hope you'll come back and dine with us again soon.
谢谢您,先生。我们希望您很快能再次回来与我们共进晚餐。