Travel Emergencies旅游紧急情况
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Excuse me, I know this is a bookshop, but I desperately need some help right now.
不好意思,我知道这是一间书店,但我现在非常需要一些帮助。
#2
Of course! You look absolutely shaken. Come in and tell me what's happened.
当然可以!你看起来吓坏了。进来跟我说发生了什么事。
#3
Someone snatched my bag on the Tube. My passport, my wallet, my phone — everything's gone.
有人在伦敦地铁上抢走了我的包。我的护照、钱包、手机——所有东西都没了。
#4
That's dreadful. First things first — have you been hurt at all?
那太可怕了。首先最重要的事——你有受伤吗?
#5
No, just rattled. But I'm stranded without a single form of identification or any money.
不,只是受了点惊吓。但我现在陷入困境,身上没有任何身份证明文件,也没有钱。
#6
Right, let's not panic. We can sort this out step by step if you'll bear with me.
好,我们先别慌。如果您能多担待,我们可以一步步解决这个问题。
#7
You'll need to file a police report straightaway — that's essential for replacing your passport.
你需要立即报警备案——这对于补办你的护照至关重要。
#8
Where's the nearest police station? I don't even know this neighbourhood.
最近的警察局在哪里?我对这一带一点都不熟。
#9
There's one on Marchmont Street, roughly a ten-minute walk from here. I can draw you a map.
在 Marchmont 街上有一间,从这里走过去大约十分钟。我可以帮你画张地图。
#10
That would be a lifesaver. And what about the embassy? Do I need to go there as well?
那真是救了我一命。那大使馆呢?我也需要去那里吗?
#11
Absolutely. Once you have the police report, the embassy can issue an emergency travel document.
当然。一旦您拿到警方报案证明,大使馆就能签发紧急旅行证件。
#12
I just realized I can't even call anyone — my phone was in the bag too.
我才意识到我甚至没办法打电话给任何人——我的手机也在包里。
#13
Use the shop phone. Ring your bank first to freeze your cards before someone drains your account.
用店里的电话吧。先打给你的银行冻结卡片,以免有人把你的账户领光。
#14
Good thinking. I should also notify my travel insurance provider while I'm at it.
好主意。我也应该顺便通知我的旅游保险公司。
#15
Precisely. They may cover repatriation costs and reimburse you for the stolen belongings.
一点也没错。他们可能会支付遣返费用,并赔偿你被盗的财物。
#16
You know, last year I had a medical emergency in Vietnam and thought that was the worst trip disaster possible.
你知道吗,去年我在越南发生了医疗紧急状况,当时觉得那是可能发生的最惨旅行灾难了。
#17
Goodness, you've certainly had your share of misfortune. What happened in Vietnam?
天哪,你确实遭遇了不少不幸。在越南发生了什么事?
#18
Food poisoning escalated into severe dehydration. The hospital staff barely spoke English, which compounded the panic.
食物中毒演变成了严重的脱水。医院工作人员几乎不会说英语,这加剧了恐慌。
#19
That sounds harrowing. Did your insurance come through in the end?
那听起来真令人揪心。你的保险最后有发挥作用吗?
#20
Mercifully, yes. They arranged a transfer to a private clinic and covered every penny.
谢天谢地,是的。他们安排转院到一家私人诊所,并且支付了每一分钱。
#21
Well, you clearly know the drill then. Here's the phone — and take this guidebook on London; it has all the emergency numbers.
好吧,看来你显然很清楚该怎么做了。电话在这里——还有这本伦敦旅游指南你拿着,里面有所有的紧急联络电话。
#22
Olivia, I cannot thank you enough. You've turned what felt like a catastrophe into something manageable.
奥莉维亚,我对你感激不尽。你将原本感觉像是一场灾难的情况,转化成了可以应对的局面。