Business Trip出差
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Morning, Emma. Have you had a chance to look over the itinerary I circulated yesterday?
早安,Emma。你有机会看过我昨天发送的那份行程表了吗?
#2
I have, actually. The overall structure looks solid, but I flagged a couple of logistical concerns.
事实上,我已经看过了。整体结构看起来很扎实,但我标记了几个物流与执行面上的疑虑。
#3
Good — I'd rather iron those out now than scramble at the last minute.
很好——我宁愿现在就把这些问题解决掉,也不想在最后一刻才手忙脚乱。
#4
First off, the hotel booking in Frankfurt overlaps with the client dinner on Wednesday evening.
首先,法兰克福的酒店预订与周三晚上的客户晚宴时间重叠了。
#5
You mean the check-in time conflicts with the reservation at Adler's?
你的意思是入住时间和 Adler's 餐厅的预约冲突了吗?
#6
Precisely. We'd arrive at the hotel around seven, but the dinner is set for half past six.
一点也没错。我们大约七点会抵达酒店,但晚餐定在六点半。
#7
Right. Let me see if we can push check-in to the afternoon or arrange early luggage drop-off.
好的。让我看看是否能将办理入住的时间提前到下午,或是安排提早寄存行李。
#8
That would help. Now, regarding expense reporting — are we using the new digital platform?
那样会有帮助。现在,关于费用报销的部分——我们是否正在使用新的数字平台?
#9
Yes. Finance rolled it out last quarter, so every expense needs to be logged in real time.
是的。财务部门在上个季度推出了这套系统,所以每笔开支都需要实时记录。
#10
Including per diem allowances and incidentals like taxis?
包括每日津贴和像出租车费之类的杂费吗?
#11
Everything. Receipts get photographed and uploaded on the spot — no more shoeboxes of paper.
没错,所有项目。收据会当场拍照并上传——不再需要用鞋盒装一堆纸质单据了。
#12
Fair enough. Now, for the client meetings — I've drafted a pitch deck tailored to Bremer AG's priorities.
说得通。现在,关于客户会议的部分——我已经针对 Bremer AG 的优先考量草拟了一份推介简报。
#13
Excellent. Their CFO has been vocal about cost efficiency, so we should lead with our ROI projections.
太棒了。他們的財務長一直對成本效率直言不諱,所以我們應該以投資報酬率預測作為開場。
#14
Agreed. I'll weave those figures into the opening slides and keep the creative strategy for the second half.
同意。我会将那些数据融入开场投影片中,并将创意策略留在后半部分。
#15
Perfect. That way we hook them with numbers before we dazzle them with the brand narrative.
太好了。这样一来,我们就能先用数据吸引他们,接着再用品牌故事让他们惊艳。
#16
Sounds like we're in good shape. Shall I confirm the hotel and send the finalized itinerary by end of day?
听起来我们进展顺利。我应该在下班前确认酒店并发送最终行程表吗?
#17
Please do. And copy finance on the expense policy reminder — better safe than sorry.
请就这么办。另外,请在费用政策提醒中抄送财务部——以防万一,谨慎一点总是好的。
#18
Will do. I'll also flag the dietary requirements for the client dinner. One last thing — business or economy class?
没问题。我也会特别标注客户晚宴的饮食需求。最后一件事——要订商务舱还是经济舱?
#19
The flight's under three hours, so economy should suffice. Let's save the budget for where it counts.
航程不到三小时,所以经济舱应该就够了。我们把预算省下来花在刀刃上吧。
#20
Sensible. I'll get everything squared away this afternoon.
明智之举。我今天下午会把一切都处理妥当。