Thank You and Farewell (H6)
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
Looking back, I realize how much we have grown.
回首過去,我才意識到我們成長了多少。
#2
It is our teachers who guided us all the way.
正是我們的老師,一路上引導著我們。
#3
If I had not joined this class, I would have missed so much.
如果我當時沒有加入這個班級,我就會錯過這麼多。
#4
Whatever happens next, we will stay connected.
無論接下來發生什麼事,我們都會保持聯絡。
#5
Not only did we learn English, but we also made memories.
我們不僅學了英文,還創造了回憶。
#6
I wish these days could last a little longer.
我希望這些日子能持續得再久一點。
#7
The friends who stood by me made everything brighter.
那些支持我的朋友讓一切變得更明亮了。
#8
Having studied together, we became a real team.
因為一起學習過,我們成了一個真正的團隊。
#9
We should treasure what we have built here.
我們應該珍惜我們在這裡所建立的一切。
#10
When tomorrow comes, we will face it bravely.
當明天到來時,我們將勇敢地面對它。
#11
It is gratitude that fills my heart today.
正是感激之情充溢著我今天的內心。
#12
Wherever we go, this place stays with us.
無論我們去哪裡,這個地方都會留在我們心中。
#13
As I write these final words, gratitude fills my whole heart.
當我寫下這些最後的字句時,感激之情充溢著我的整個心房。
#14
Looking back, I see how far we have all come together.
回首過去,我明白我們已經一起走了多遠。
#15
It was not talent but effort that carried us forward.
帶領我們前進的不是天賦,而是努力。
#16
If I had not taken risks, I would never have grown so much.
如果我當時沒有冒險,我絕不會成長這麼多。
#17
The teachers who believed in us shaped who we are today.
那些相信我們的老師塑造了今天的我們。
#18
Not only did we gain knowledge, but we also gained courage.
我們不僅獲得了知識,還獲得了勇氣。
#19
Whatever path we choose, the lessons here will guide us.
無論我們選擇哪條路,這裡的教訓(所學到的東西)都將指引我們。
#20
Having faced challenges side by side, we built a lasting bond.
並肩面對挑戰後,我們建立了持久的羈絆。
#21
I wish I could thank everyone who helped me along the way.
我希望我能感謝一路上幫助過我的每一個人。
#22
When I feel unsure, I will remember this special time.
當我感到迷茫時,我會想起這段特別的時光。
#23
It is hope, not fear, that I carry into the future.
我帶向未來的,是希望,而不是恐懼。
#24
Wherever life takes us, these years will live in our hearts.
無論生活帶我們去向何方,這些歲月都將活在我們的心中。
#25
What will you remember most, Emma?
艾瑪,妳最會記住的是什麼?
#26
It is the friendships that I will treasure forever.
我將永遠珍惜的是這份友誼。
#27
If I could relive one day, I would choose our trip.
如果我可以重新度過一天,我會選擇我們的旅行。
#28
Whatever comes next, I feel ready for it.
無論接下來發生什麼事,我都覺得自己準備好面對了。
#29
Not only did we study, but we also grew up here.
我們不僅在這裡學習,也在這裡成長。
#30
Having learned so much, we can face anything.
學了這麼多,我們什麼都能面對。
#31
I wish I could freeze this happy moment.
我希望我能凍結這幸福的瞬間。
#32
The people who supported me made all the difference.
那些支持我的人改變了一切。
#33
When we meet again, we will share new stories.
當我們再次相聚時,我們將分享新的故事。
#34
Wherever we go, we carry this place with us.
無論我們去哪裡,我們都帶著這個地方。