If Only I Had Known (H5)
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
"If I had studied harder, I would have passed," says Hana.
「如果我當時更努力學習,我早就及格了,」哈娜說。
#2
"I wish I had spoken up at the meeting," says Sarah.
「我真希望我當時在會議上有發言,」莎拉說。
#3
"If she had left earlier, she wouldn't have missed it," says Emma.
「如果她早點出發,她就不會錯過了,」艾瑪說。
#4
"Had I known, I would have helped you," says Ryan.
「如果我早知道,我就會幫你了,」萊恩說。
#5
"If we had planned better, things would be easier now," says Leo.
「如果我們那時候規劃得更好,現在情況就會輕鬆多了,」里奧說。
#6
"I wish I had taken that chance last year," says Hana.
「我真希望我去年有把握住那個機會,」哈娜說。
#7
"If he had listened, he wouldn't be lost now," says Sarah.
「如果他當時有聽進去,他現在就不會迷路了,」莎拉說。
#8
"I would have joined if I had had more time," says Emma.
「如果我那時候有更多時間的話,我就會加入了,」艾瑪說。
#9
"If they had saved earlier, they would be richer today," says Ryan.
「如果他們早點存錢,今天就會更有錢,」萊恩說。
#10
"I wish I had not wasted so much time," says Leo.
「我真希望我當初沒有浪費那麼多時間,」里奧說。
#11
"Had we trained more, we might have won," says Hana.
「如果我們以前有接受更多訓練,我們那時可能就贏了,」哈娜說。
#12
"If only I had believed in myself sooner," says Sarah.
「要是能早點相信自己就好了,」莎拉說。
#13
Looking back, I sometimes wonder how things could have been different.
回首過去,我時常想知道事情本可以有怎樣的不同。
#14
If I had joined the choir earlier, I would have made more friends.
如果我早點加入合唱團,我就會交到更多朋友。
#15
I wish I had not been so afraid of making mistakes.
我真希望我以前沒有那麼害怕犯錯。
#16
Had I trusted myself sooner, I would have tried many more things.
「如果我早點相信自己,我就會嘗試更多事情,」哈娜說。
#17
If I had listened to my teacher, I would be more confident now.
如果我當時有聽老師的話,我現在就會更有自信。
#18
There were chances I let slip because I felt unsure.
有些機會我讓它們溜走了,因為當時我感到不確定。
#19
I wish I had asked for help when I struggled alone.
我真希望當初獨自掙扎時,有向他人尋求幫助。
#20
If I had spoken up, my ideas might have made a difference.
如果我當時有大聲說出來,我的想法可能就會產生影響。
#21
Still, regret teaches me to act more bravely today.
儘管如此,遺憾教導我今天行動要更加勇敢。
#22
Had I learned this lesson earlier, my path would be smoother.
如果我早點學到這個教訓,我的路就會更順遂。
#23
If only we could see the value of courage in time.
要是我們能及時明白勇氣的價值就好了。
#24
Now I choose to act, so I will have fewer regrets later.
現在我選擇採取行動,這樣我以後才不會有那麼多遺憾。
#25
"Do you have any regrets, Emma?" asks Sarah.
「妳有任何遺憾嗎,艾瑪?」莎拉問道。
#26
"I wish I had started painting much earlier," says Emma.
「我真希望我那時候能早點開始畫畫,」艾瑪說。
#27
"If I had practiced more, I would have won," says Ryan.
「如果我以前練習得更多,我早就贏了,」萊恩說。
#28
"Had I known you were sick, I would have visited," says Hana.
「如果我早知道你生病了,我就會去探望你了,」哈娜說。
#29
"If only I had saved my work before it crashed," says Leo.
「要是我的檔案在當機前有存檔就好了,」里奧說。
#30
"I would have come if you had told me," says Sarah.
「如果你那時候有告訴我,我早就來了,」莎拉說。
#31
"If she had asked, we would have helped at once," says Emma.
「如果她當時有問,我們那時就會立刻幫忙了,」艾瑪說。
#32
"I wish I had not given up so soon," says Ryan.
「我真希望我沒有那麼快放棄,」萊恩說。
#33
"Had we left earlier, we would be there by now," says Hana.
「如果我們早點出發,我們現在就已經在那裡了,」哈娜說。
#34
"We learn from what we wish we had done," says Leo.
「我們從我們希望當初有做的事情中學習,」里奧說。