Noah's Skateboard Dreamノアのスケートボードの夢
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
I want this skateboard.
我想要這塊滑板。
#2
Noah is in a sports store.
諾亞在一家體育用品店裡。
#3
I really want this skateboard, but I don't have $70.
我真的很想要這塊滑板,但我沒有70美元。
#4
Noah goes back home and counts his money.
諾亞回家數他的錢。
#5
I only have $28.
我只有28美元。
#6
How can I save up another $42 for the skateboard?
我怎麼才能再存42美元買這塊滑板呢?
#7
Mom walks into Noah's bedroom.
媽媽走進諾亞的臥室。
#8
Mom, I want a new skateboard, but I need more money.
媽媽,我想要一塊新滑板,但我需要更多錢。
#9
Clean the garage.
清理車庫。
#10
Then you can have $20.
然後你就可以得到20美元。
#11
Noah goes next door to his neighbor's house.
諾亞去隔壁鄰居家。
#12
Mrs. Brown, can I cut your grass for $18?
布朗太太,我可以幫您割草賺18美元嗎?
#13
Of course.
當然。
#14
You can water my plants for another $5.
你還可以幫我澆花再賺5美元。
#15
Thank you, Mrs. Brown.
謝謝您,布朗太太。
#16
A week later, Noah counts all his money again.
一週後,諾亞再次數他所有的錢。
#17
... 69, 70, 71, hooray, I can buy the skateboard now.
……69、70、71,萬歲,我現在可以買滑板了。
#18
Noah goes into the sports store.
諾亞走進體育用品店。
#19
Oh, no, the skateboard is gone.
噢,不,滑板不見了。
#20
Noah walks back home.
諾亞走回家。
#21
Mom is waiting for him at the front door.
媽媽正在前門等他。
#22
Surprise, this is for you.
驚喜,這是給你的。
#23
Wow, thank you, Mom.
哇,謝謝媽媽。
#24
What a great surprise.
真是個大驚喜。