Public Transportation
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I need some advice about getting around this city.
嘿 Lisa,我需要一些關於在這個城市四處走動的建議。
#2
Of course! Have you been using public transportation since you moved here?
當然可以!自從你搬到這裡之後,你一直都有在搭乘大眾運輸工具嗎?
#3
Not really. I have mostly been relying on ride-sharing apps, but the fare adds up quickly.
不太算。我大多一直依賴共享乘車應用程式,但車費累積得很快。
#4
I totally understand. When I first arrived, I spent way too much on taxis as well.
我完全理解。當我剛到這裡時,我也在計程車上花了太多錢。
#5
The best thing you can do is get a rechargeable transit card from the station.
你能做的最好的事情就是從車站買一張可加值的交通卡。
#6
A transit card? Is that like a monthly pass or something?
交通卡?那是像月票之類的東西嗎?
#7
It can be. You can load a fixed amount or buy a monthly subscription for unlimited rides.
它可以是(月票)。你可以儲值固定金額,或是購買無限次搭乘的月費方案。
#8
That sounds convenient. Where exactly can I pick one up?
那聽起來很方便。我具體可以在哪裡買到一張呢?
#9
Any major station has a ticket counter where you can get one in just five minutes.
任何大站都有售票櫃檯,你只需五分鐘就能在那裡辦好一張。
#10
Great. So which lines should I know about for commuting to the tech district?
太好了。那麼,為了通勤到科技區,我應該了解哪些路線呢?
#11
You would take the Blue Line from Central Station and then transfer to the Green Line.
你應該從中央車站搭乘藍線,然後轉乘綠線。
#12
A transfer? I was hoping it would be a direct route without any changes.
轉乘?我原本希望它是不用換車的直達路線。
#13
The transfer only takes about two minutes, so it is not a big deal at all.
轉乘只需要大約兩分鐘,所以這一點也不麻煩。
#14
That is a relief. How much is the fare for the whole trip each way?
那真是鬆了一口氣。單程整趟旅程的費用是多少?
#15
With the transit card, a single trip costs around two dollars, which is really affordable.
有了這張交通卡,單程費用大約是兩美元,這真的非常實惠。
#16
Compared to what I have been spending on ride-sharing, that is incredibly cheap.
與我一直以來花在共乘服務上的費用相比,那簡直是便宜得驚人。
#17
Exactly! And by next month, you will have saved enough to treat yourself to something nice.
沒錯!到下個月,你就會省下足夠的錢來犒賞自己一些好東西了。
#18
I love that idea. Should we head to the station now so I can get my card?
我喜歡那個主意。我們現在應該前往車站,好讓我拿到卡片嗎?
#19
Absolutely! I will show you the fastest route and all the hidden shortcuts around the station.
沒問題!我會帶你看最快的路線,還有車站周邊所有隱藏的捷徑。
#20
You are the best, Lisa. I should have asked you for advice weeks ago!
麗莎,妳最棒了。我幾週前就該向妳請教建議的!