At the Airport
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to check in for my flight to Barcelona. Is this the right desk?
嗨!我需要辦理前往巴塞隆納航班的登機手續。請問是這個櫃檯嗎?
#2
Hello! Yes, this is the check-in counter for all European destinations. May I see your passport, please?
您好!是的,這是前往所有歐洲目的地的報到櫃檯。請問我可以看您的護照嗎?
#3
Of course, here you go. I also have a booking confirmation on my phone if you need it.
當然,給你。如果需要的話,我的手機裡也有訂位確認函。
#4
That would be very helpful. Let me pull up your reservation in the system right now.
那會非常有幫助。讓我現在就在系統中調出您的預訂資料。
#5
I can see your booking now. You're on the fourteen-thirty flight, which is BA two-four-seven.
我現在可以看到您的訂位紀錄了。您搭乘的是 14:30 的航班,航班編號是 BA 247。
#6
That's the one. By the way, I've heard there might be a delay today. Is that true?
就是那班。順帶一提,我聽說今天可能會有延誤。那是真的嗎?
#7
Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay of about forty-five minutes due to weather conditions.
不幸的是,由於天氣狀況,航班延誤了約四十五分鐘。
#8
Oh, that's a shame. I was hoping to arrive in Barcelona before dinner time tonight.
喔,那太遺憾了。我原本希望能趕在今晚晚餐時間前抵達巴塞隆納。
#9
I completely understand your frustration. The updated departure time should still get you there by evening.
我完全理解您的沮喪。更新後的出發時間應該仍能讓您在傍晚前抵達那裡。
#10
Now, how many pieces of luggage would you like to check in today?
現在,您今天想要託運幾件行李?
#11
I have one large suitcase and this carry-on bag. The suitcase is quite heavy, I'm afraid.
我有一件大行李箱和這個隨身攜帶包。我擔心這個行李箱相當重。
#12
Let's put it on the scale. It weighs twenty-two kilograms, which is within the limit.
我們把它放上秤。它重二十二公斤,在限制範圍內。
#13
Oh, what a relief! I had been worried about that ever since I packed last night.
喔,真是鬆了一口氣!自從昨晚打包行李以來,我就一直擔心這件事。
#14
You've got nothing to worry about. Here is your boarding pass for seat fourteen A, a window seat.
你沒什麼好擔心的。這是你的登機證,座位是 14A,靠窗的座位。
#15
Perfect! I always prefer window seats so that I can watch the landscape during takeoff.
太棒了!我總是偏好靠窗的座位,這樣起飛時我才能觀賞風景。
#16
Your gate number is B twelve. Boarding will begin approximately one hour before departure.
您的登機門號碼是 B12。登機將在大約出發前一小時開始。
#17
Got it. Could you tell me where the security checkpoint is from here?
知道了。可以請你告訴我安檢口在哪裡嗎?
#18
Certainly! Just follow the signs to your left and go straight past the duty-free area.
當然可以!只要跟著您左手邊的指示牌走,然後直走經過免稅店區域即可。
#19
Thanks so much. Is there anything else I should know before heading through security?
非常感謝。在前往安檢之前,還有什麼我應該知道的事嗎?
#20
Make sure all liquids are in containers of one hundred millilitres or less inside a clear bag.
請確保所有液體都裝在 100 毫升或以下的容器中,並放在透明袋子裡。
#21
Right, I've already prepared that. I've been through this process enough times to remember.
好的,我已經準備好了。我已經經歷過這個過程很多次,所以記得了。
#22
One last question. Will I need to go through immigration before I reach the gate?
最後一個問題。在我到達登機門之前,我需要經過入境檢查嗎?
#23
Since you're travelling within Europe, you won't need to pass through immigration today.
既然您是在歐洲境內旅行,今天就不需要通過入境檢查。
#24
That's great news. It means I'll have plenty of time to grab a coffee before boarding.
那是個好消息。這意味著我在登機前將有充足的時間去喝杯咖啡。
#25
Absolutely! There's a lovely café right next to gate B twelve that I'd highly recommend.
當然!在 B12 登機門旁邊有一間我很推薦的可愛咖啡廳。
#26
You've been incredibly helpful, Olivia. Thank you for making this check-in so smooth.
奧莉維亞,妳真的幫了大忙。謝謝妳讓這次登機手續辦理得如此順利。
#27
It's been my pleasure, Lisa. Have a wonderful flight and enjoy Barcelona!
這是我的榮幸,Lisa。祝妳旅途愉快,並在巴塞隆納玩得開心!