Asking for Directions
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I'm glad you could come visit me in my new city this weekend.
嘿 Lisa,我很高興這個週末妳能來我的新城市看我。
#2
Of course! I've been looking forward to exploring this place with you for weeks.
當然!好幾個星期以來,我一直很期待和你一起探索這個地方。
#3
The thing is, I haven't really figured out the layout of the city yet myself.
問題是,我自己也還沒真正搞清楚這座城市的佈局。
#4
That's perfectly fine. Getting lost is half the fun when you're discovering somewhere new.
那完全沒關係。當你在探索新地方時,迷路也是樂趣的一半。
#5
So, where should we go first? I heard there's a famous landmark near the river.
那麼,我們第一站該去哪裡?我聽說河流附近有一個著名的地標。
#6
Yes! I read about it on a travel blog. It's an old stone bridge built in the eighteenth century.
是的!我在一個旅遊部落格上讀到過它。它是一座建於十八世紀的古老石橋。
#7
That sounds amazing. Do you have any idea how far the distance is from here?
那聽起來太棒了。你知道這裡離那裡有多遠嗎?
#8
Let me check the map on my phone. It looks like it's about two kilometers away.
讓我查一下手機上的地圖。看起來大約有兩公里遠。
#9
According to the map, we should walk straight down this main road for about ten minutes.
根據地圖,我們應該沿著這條主路直走大約十分鐘。
#10
And then what? The streets here are a bit confusing with all the side alleys.
然後呢?這裡的街道因為有這麼多小巷而顯得有點混亂。
#11
After passing a large park on the left, we need to turn right at the intersection.
經過左側的大公園後,我們需要在十字路口右轉。
#12
Got it. Should we walk the whole way, or would you prefer to take a bus?
明白了。我們應該全程走路,還是你比較想搭公車?
#13
I'd rather walk, honestly. You notice so many interesting things when you explore on foot.
老實說,我比較想走路。當你徒步探索時,你會注意到這麼多有趣的事物。
#14
That's true. I hadn't thought about it that way before you mentioned it.
那是真的。在你提到之前,我還沒從那個角度想過。
#15
Look, there's a street sign ahead. It says the bridge is only eight hundred meters from here.
看,前面有一個路標。上面寫著這座橋離這裡只有八百公尺。
#16
Great, so we're already making progress. The map was actually quite accurate after all.
太好了,看來我們已經有進展了。地圖終究還是挺準確的。
#17
Oh wow, there it is! The bridge looks even more impressive than the photos I had seen online.
喔哇,它就在那裡!這座橋看起來甚至比我在網路上看過的照片還要壯觀。
#18
It really does. I'm glad we decided to walk instead of taking the bus here.
確實如此。我很高興我們決定走路而不是搭公車來這裡。
#19
Having explored so many cities, I can tell you that walking always reveals the best surprises.
在探索過這麼多城市之後,我可以告訴你,步行總是能展現出最好的驚喜。
#20
I completely agree. Next time, let's find another hidden landmark to visit together.
我完全同意。下次,讓我們一起找另一個隱藏的地標去參觀吧。