Getting a Haircut
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Jake! My hair is getting really long.
嘿 Jake!我的頭髮變得好長喔。
#2
Yeah, I can see that! You look funny.
是啊,我看得出來!你你看起來很好笑。
#3
Thanks a lot! I need a haircut soon.
非常感謝!我很快需要剪頭髮了。
#4
I know a good place near the gym.
我知道健身房附近有一個不錯的地方。
#5
Great! What style do you think I should get?
太棒了!你覺得我應該剪什麼髮型?
#6
Maybe you should try some layers this time.
也許你這次應該嘗試剪一些層次。
#7
Layers? What do layers look like?
層次?層次看起來是什麼樣子?
#8
They make your hair look lighter and cool.
它們會讓你的頭髮看起來更輕盈且帥氣。
#9
Should I get bangs too?
我也應該剪瀏海嗎?
#10
Bangs? I don't think so, man.
瀏海?我不這麼認為,老兄。
#11
Why not? Bangs can look nice.
為什麼不呢?瀏海可以看起來很漂亮。
#12
Sure, but bangs are harder to style every day.
當然,但瀏海每天整理起來比較困難。
#13
That's true. I want something easy to style.
那是真的。我想要好整理的髮型。
#14
Just ask for a trim with some layers.
只要要求修剪一下並剪出層次感就好。
#15
OK. How short should I go?
好。我應該剪多短?
#16
Not too short. Keep it medium length.
不要太短。保持中等長度。
#17
Good idea. Short hair is harder in winter.
好主意。短髮在冬天比較麻煩。
#18
Right! And layers will look better than your style now.
沒錯!而且層次感會比你現在的髮型更好看。
#19
OK, I will go there tomorrow morning.
好,我明天早上會去那裡。
#20
Do you want me to come with you?
你想要我陪你去嗎?
#21
Sure! You can get a trim too.
當然!你也可以修剪一下頭髮。
#22
Good idea. My hair needs a trim too.
好主意。我的頭髮也需要修剪一下。
#23
Great! Let's go after our gym session.
太棒了!我們健身完之後去吧。
#24
Sounds perfect. See you tomorrow, buddy!
聽起來很完美。明天見,兄弟!