Getting a Haircut
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Jake, do you know any good barber shops around here?
嘿 Jake,你知道這附近有什麼不錯的理髮店嗎?
#2
Yeah, there is a great place near the gym. Why do you ask?
對啊,健身房附近有一間很棒的地方。你為什麼這麼問?
#3
Well, I have not had a haircut since I moved here last month.
嗯,自從我上個月搬到這裡以來,我還沒剪過頭髮。
#4
Dude, I was wondering why your hair looked so wild lately!
老兄,我剛還在納悶為什麼你最近的頭髮看起來這麼亂!
#5
So what is the place called? Is it expensive?
所以那家店叫什麼名字?很貴嗎?
#6
It is called Fresh Cuts. A basic trim costs about twenty dollars.
它叫做 Fresh Cuts。基本的修剪大約花費二十美元。
#7
That sounds reasonable. Do they take walk-ins or do I need an appointment?
那聽起來很合理。他們接受現場預約嗎,還是我需要事先預約?
#8
They accept walk-ins, but weekends can be really busy there.
他們接受現場預約,但那裡週末可能會非常忙碌。
#9
What kind of style should I go for this time?
這次我應該嘗試什麼樣的風格?
#10
Have you ever thought about getting layers? They would look good on you.
你有想過剪層次嗎?它們在你身上會很好看。
#11
Layers sound interesting. I have always had the same boring style though.
層次剪髮聽起來很有趣。不過,我一直以來都留著同樣無聊的髮型。
#12
That is exactly why you should try something different now!
這正是為什麼你現在應該嘗試點不一樣的東西!
#13
What about bangs? I saw some guys with bangs that looked really cool.
那瀏海呢?我看到一些留瀏海的男生看起來真的很酷。
#14
Bangs can work, but they need more maintenance than you think.
剪瀏海是可行的,但它們需要的保養比你想像中還要多。
#15
What do you mean by that?
你那樣說是什麼意思?
#16
You have to trim them every few weeks because they grow fast.
你必須每隔幾週修剪它們,因為它們長得很快。
#17
Hmm, maybe I will just ask the barber for some advice.
嗯,或許我會直接向理髮師徵求一些建議。
#18
Good idea. Just tell him what you like and what you do not like.
好主意。只要告訴他你喜歡什麼和你點不喜歡什麼。
#19
Should I show him a photo of the style that I want?
我應該給他看我想要的那種髮型的照片嗎?
#20
Definitely! A photo is always helpful when you explain your style.
當然!當你解釋你的髮型時,照片總是有幫助的。
#21
Great, I will go there after our workout tomorrow. Thanks, Jake!
太好了,我明天健身完後會去那裡。謝啦,Jake!
#22
No problem! Just do not come back with a mohawk, okay?
沒問題!只是別剪個莫霍克頭(雞冠頭)回來,好嗎?