Paying & Tipping付款與小費
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good evening, sir. I hope you enjoyed your dinner tonight.
晚安,先生。我希望您喜歡今晚的晚餐。
#2
Hi! Yes, everything was really delicious, thank you so much.
嗨!是的,每樣東西都非常美味,非常感謝你。
#3
I am glad to hear that. The chef will be happy too.
很高興聽到您這麼說。主廚也會很高興的。
#4
Could I get the bill, please? I have been waiting for a while.
可以給我帳單嗎?我已經等了一會兒了。
#5
Of course! I will bring it right away. Sorry for the wait.
沒問題!我馬上幫您拿過來。抱歉讓您久等了。
#6
No problem at all. I was just finishing my coffee anyway.
一點也沒關係。反正我剛好也快喝完咖啡了。
#7
Here is your bill, sir. The total comes to forty-five dollars.
先生,這是您的帳單。總共是四十五美元。
#8
Thank you. Actually, I have a question about tipping customs here.
謝謝。事實上,我有一個關於這裡小費習俗的問題。
#9
Sure, I would be happy to help you with that.
當然,我很樂意幫您解決那個問題。
#10
I just moved to this city, so I am not sure how much to tip.
我剛搬到這座城市,所以我不確定該給多少小費。
#11
Most people leave a tip between fifteen and twenty percent here.
這裡大多數的人會留下百分之十五到二十的小費。
#12
That is helpful. So for this bill, about seven to nine dollars?
那很有幫助。所以這張帳單大約是七到九美元嗎?
#13
That is correct. The tip is usually added to the total amount.
那是正確的。小費通常會被加進總金額中。
#14
Great. I think I will leave twenty percent because the service was excellent.
太好了。我想我會給百分之二十的小費,因為服務非常出色。
#15
Can I pay with a credit card, or do you only accept cash?
我可以用信用卡付款嗎,還是你們只收現金?
#16
We accept both credit card and cash. Which would you prefer?
我們接受信用卡和現金。您比較偏好哪一種?
#17
I will use my credit card. Can the tip be added to the card?
我會使用我的信用卡。小費可以加進卡片裡嗎?
#18
Yes, there is a line on the receipt where the tip can be written.
是的,收據上有一行可以填寫小費的地方。
#19
Perfect. And if I wanted to split the bill, is that possible too?
太好了。那如果我想分開結帳,那也是可行的嗎?
#20
Of course. Bills can be split between two or more guests easily.
當然可以。帳單可以很容易地由兩位或更多位客人分開支付。
#21
Good to know for next time. Here is my card. Thank you, David!
下次就知道了。這是我的卡。謝謝你,David!
#22
Thank you, sir. I hope we will see you again soon.
謝謝您,先生。希望很快能再次見到您。