Sightseeing: Conversation (Intermediate)觀光:會話(中級)
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
I can't believe we're finally here at the National Museum!
我不敢相信我們終於來到國立博物館了!
#2
I know! I've wanted to visit this monument for years.
我知道!多年來我一直想參觀這座紀念碑。
#3
The tour guide said the history of this building is amazing.
導遊說這棟建築的歷史非常迷人。
#4
Should we take some photos before we go inside?
我們進去之前應該先拍些照片嗎?
#5
Yes, let's get a photo with that beautiful monument behind us.
好啊,讓我們和身後那座美麗的紀念碑合照吧。
#6
Perfect! The architecture here was built in the eighteenth century.
太棒了!這裡的建築是在十八世紀建造的。
#7
That's incredible. Which tour should we join for the best experience?
那真是不可思議。我們應該參加哪一個導覽行程才能獲得最好的體驗?
#8
The afternoon tour includes all the important historical landmarks.
下午的導覽包含所有重要的歷史地標。
#9
Great! Have you checked what time the tour starts today?
太好了!你確認過今天的導覽幾點開始了嗎?
#10
It begins at two o'clock, so we have thirty minutes.
它在兩點鐘開始,所以我們有三十分鐘。
#11
That gives us time to explore the monument garden outside.
那讓我們有時間去探索外面的紀念碑花園。
#12
Good idea! I really want to learn about the history here.
好主意!我真的很想了解這裡的歷史。
#13
Welcome everyone to our special history tour of the museum!
歡迎大家參加我們博物館的特別歷史導覽!
#14
Thank you! Can we take photos inside all the exhibition rooms?
謝謝!我們可以在所有的展覽室內拍照嗎?
#15
Yes, but flash photography isn't allowed because it damages the artifacts.
是的,但禁止使用閃光燈攝影,因為它會損害文物。
#16
That makes sense. How long has this monument been a museum?
那很有道理。這座紀念碑作為博物館已經多久了?
#17
This monument has been open as a museum since 1985.
這座紀念碑自 1985 年以來一直作為博物館開放。
#18
Wow! The building itself is more than two hundred years old.
哇!這棟建築物本身已經有兩百多年的歷史了。
#19
Exactly. Many famous historical events happened right here in these rooms.
沒錯。許多著名的歷史事件就發生在這些房間裡。
#20
This tour is going to be fascinating. I'm so glad we came!
這次導覽一定會非常迷人。我很高興我們來了!