Business Meeting商務會議
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Ryan. Thanks for joining me a few minutes early today.
早安,Ryan。謝謝你今天提早幾分鐘來和我會合。
#2
No problem, Tom. I wanted to review the agenda before the meeting starts.
沒問題,Tom。我想在會議開始前先過一遍議程。
#3
Perfect. So, I have structured the agenda around three main topics for today.
太好了。那麼,我已經針對今天的會議安排了三個主要議題。
#4
That sounds manageable. What is the first item on the list?
那聽起來是可以應付的。清單上的第一個項目是什麼?
#5
First, we need to discuss the progress on the database migration project.
首先,我們需要討論資料庫遷移專案的進度。
#6
Right. I have been tracking that closely, and I can give you a detailed update.
好的。我一直都有密切追蹤那件事,我可以給你一份詳細的更新報告。
#7
The migration is about seventy percent complete, which is slightly ahead of schedule.
遷移進度大約完成了百分之七十,這比預定時程稍微提前了一些。
#8
That is great news. Have any unexpected issues come up during the process?
那是個好消息。在過程中是否有出現任何意外的問題?
#9
We encountered a compatibility issue last week, but it had been resolved before Friday.
我們上週遇到了一個相容性問題,但在週五之前就已經解決了。
#10
Excellent. So the original deadline of March fifteenth should still be realistic, correct?
太好了。所以三月十五日的原始截止日期應該仍然是切合實際的,對嗎?
#11
Absolutely. By March fifteenth, we will have completed all testing and documentation.
沒錯。到三月十五日為止,我們將會完成所有的測試與文件記錄。
#12
Good. Let me assign that as an action item for your team to finalize.
很好。讓我把那件事指派為你團隊要完成的行動項目。
#13
Understood. I will also prepare a follow-up report summarizing the migration results.
明白了。我也會準備一份總結遷移結果的後續報告。
#14
That would be very helpful. Could you have that report ready by March twentieth?
那會非常有幫助。你能在三月二十日前準備好那份報告嗎?
#15
March twentieth works perfectly. I will add it to my calendar right away.
三月二十號非常合適。我會立刻把它加入我的行事曆。
#16
Great. Now, moving on to the second agenda item, we should discuss the new hiring plan.
太好了。現在,進入第二個議程項目,我們應該討論新的招聘計劃。
#17
I have already drafted a list of technical skills that we will need for the next quarter.
我已經草擬了一份我們下一季將會需要的技術技能清單。
#18
Wonderful. Let us review that list together and then wrap up with the budget discussion.
太好了。讓我們一起審閱那份清單,然後以預算討論來結束會議。
#19
Sounds like a plan. I appreciate how efficiently you keep these meetings on track, Tom.
聽起來是個好計畫。我很感激你如此有效率地讓這些會議保持在正軌上,Tom。
#20
Thanks, Ryan. A clear agenda and defined action items make all the difference.
謝謝,Ryan。清晰的議程和明確的待辦事項會讓結果大不相同。