Performance Review績效評估
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Nina! I saved us a table by the window. It's quieter here.
嘿,妮娜!我幫我們留了靠窗的位子。這裡比較安靜。
#2
Perfect, thanks! I really needed a break today. My morning has been incredibly hectic.
太好了,謝謝!我今天真的很需要休息一下。我的早晨一直忙得不可開交。
#3
Same here. I've been staring at my self-evaluation form for two hours straight.
我也是。我盯著我的自我評估表已經連續兩個小時了。
#4
Oh right, performance review season. Have you finished writing your goals for next quarter yet?
喔對,績效評估季到了。你寫完下個季度的目標了嗎?
#5
Not yet. I find it hard to evaluate my own achievements without sounding too modest or arrogant.
還沒。我覺得很難在不聽起來太過謙虛或自大的情況下,去評估我自己的成就。
#6
I completely understand that struggle. The trick is to use specific data to support your claims.
我完全理解那種掙扎。訣竅在於使用具體的數據來支持你的主張。
#7
That's a good point. I suppose I could mention the campaign that increased our engagement by thirty percent.
那是個好主意。我想我可以提一下那個讓我們的參與度增加了百分之三十的活動。
#8
Absolutely! That campaign was outstanding, and it clearly demonstrated your strategic thinking skills.
當然!那個活動非常出色,而且它清楚地展示了你的策略思考能力。
#9
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. What about the feedback part? That always makes me nervous.
謝謝,這對我來說意義重大,尤其是從妳口中說出來。那關於回饋的部分呢?那總是讓我感到緊張。
#10
Well, from an HR perspective, I'd say constructive feedback is meant to help, not criticize.
嗯,從人力資源的角度來看,我會說建設性的回饋是為了提供幫助,而不是為了批評。
#11
I know that logically, but last year my manager suggested I needed improvement in delegation skills.
我理智上明白,但去年我的主管建議我在委派任務的技巧上需要改進。
#12
And how did you respond to that feedback? Did you take any concrete steps afterward?
那你當時如何回應那項回饋?你之後有採取任何具體的行動嗎?
#13
Actually, I did. I started assigning more responsibilities to my junior team members this year.
事實上,我有。我今年開始將更多職責分配給我的初級團隊成員。
#14
That's excellent progress! Make sure you highlight that improvement in your self-evaluation document.
那是很棒的進步!務必在你的自我評估文件中強調那項改進。
#15
Good idea. I also want to set a goal around pursuing a promotion to senior director.
好主意。我還想設定一個關於爭取晉升為資深總監的目標。
#16
That sounds like a realistic goal. By this time next year, you will have led three major campaigns.
那聽起來像是一個務實的目標。到明年這個時候,你將已經領導過三個重大活動了。
#17
One more piece of advice. When you discuss goals with your manager, frame them as mutually beneficial.
還有一點建議。當妳與經理討論目標時,將它們框架為對雙方都有利的。
#18
You mean I should explain how my promotion would also benefit the department as a whole?
妳的意思是我應該解釋我的升職將如何對整個部門也有利嗎?
#19
Exactly. Managers appreciate employees who think beyond their own individual career growth.
沒錯。經理們欣賞那些思考超越個人職涯成長的員工。
#20
Nina, you always give the best advice. I feel much more confident about my review now. Thanks!
Nina,妳總是能給出最好的建議。我現在對我的考核感到有信心多了。謝謝!
#21
Anytime! Let me know how it goes. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.
不客氣!讓我知道進展如何。我相信你會表現得很出色。