Negotiation談判
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, thanks for meeting me for lunch today. I really need your advice on something.
嘿 Nina,謝謝妳今天跟我一起吃午餐。我真的很需要妳在某件事上給我建議。
#2
Of course, Emma! You sounded a bit stressed on the phone this morning. What's going on?
當然可以,Emma!你今天早上在電話裡聽起來有點壓力。發生什麼事了?
#3
Well, we've been negotiating a contract with a major supplier for our new campaign.
嗯,我們最近一直在為我們的新活動與一家主要供應商洽談合約。
#4
They sent us an initial offer yesterday, but the terms are way too expensive.
他們昨天給了我們一份初步報價,但條款實在太貴了。
#5
I see. Have you had a chance to review all the details of their proposal yet?
我明白了。你有機會審閱他們提案的所有細節了嗎?
#6
Yes, I spent all evening going through the numbers.
是的,我花了整個晚上在核對數據。
#7
Their pricing is about thirty percent above our budget.
他們的定價比我們的預算高出約百分之三十。
#8
I'm preparing a counter-offer, but I don't want to damage the relationship.
我正在準備一份反向報價,但我不想損害雙方的關係。
#9
That's a smart approach. In my experience, the key is to show them you value the partnership.
那是個聰明的做法。根據我的經驗,關鍵在於向他們展示你重視這段合作關係。
#10
Have you thought about which terms you're willing to be flexible on?
妳有沒有想過妳願意在哪些條款上保持彈性?
#11
Actually, I've been considering that.
事實上,我一直在考慮那件事。
#12
We could accept a longer contract period if they lower the unit price.
如果他們降低單價,我們可以接受較長的合約期限。
#13
That way, both sides would benefit from the deal in the long run.
那樣一來,雙方都能從這筆交易中獲得長遠的利益。
#14
That sounds like a solid compromise.
那聽起來像是一個可靠的折衷方案。
#15
You'd be giving them guaranteed business, and they'd be giving you better rates.
你將會給予他們有保障的業務,而他們則會給你更好的價格。
#16
When are you planning to present your counter-offer?
妳打算什麼時候提出妳的反報價?
#17
The meeting has been scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I want to have everything prepared by then.
會議已安排在週四下午。我想在那之前把一切都準備好。
#18
One more thing — don't forget to set a walk-away point before you go in.
還有一件事——在你進去(談判)之前,別忘了設定一個底線。
#19
If the final offer still doesn't meet your minimum requirements, you should be prepared to walk away.
如果最終報價仍然不符合你的最低要求,你應該做好離場的準備。
#20
You're absolutely right.
妳完全正確。
#21
Having a clear limit will actually make me more confident during the negotiation.
擁有明確的底線實際上會讓我在談判過程中更有自信。
#22
Thanks, Nina. You always help me see things from a different perspective.
謝謝,Nina。妳總是能幫我從不同的角度看事情。
#23
Anytime, Emma! I'm sure you'll close a great deal. Let me know how it goes on Thursday!
不客氣,Emma!我確信妳會達成一筆很棒的交易。週四進展如何再告訴我!