My First Experiment (H1)從簡單實驗中探索科學奧秘
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
I did my first science experiment last month.
我上個月做了我的第一次科學實驗。
#2
Really? What did you try to discover?
真的嗎?你試著要發現什麼?
#3
I used to think plants grew the same everywhere.
我以前一直以為植物在每個地方的生長情況都是一樣的。
#4
So what changed your mind about that?
那麼,是什麼改變了你對那件事的想法呢?
#5
I had planted seeds in light and in darkness.
我那時已將種子種在有光和黑暗的地方。
#6
And what happened to the ones in the dark?
那在黑暗中的那些(植物)怎麼樣了呢?
#7
They grew weak, while the others grew strong.
它們變得虛弱,而其他的則長得很強壯。
#8
That is a clear and interesting result.
那是一個清晰且有趣的結果。
#9
Now I understand why sunlight matters so much.
現在我明白為什麼陽光如此重要了。
#10
Science is teaching us something new every day.
科學每天都在教導我們新的事物。
#11
I have repeated tests to be sure of my data.
我已經重複進行了測試,以確保我的數據無誤。
#12
Good scientists always check their work twice.
優秀的科學家總是會檢查他們的工作兩次。
#13
Last month, I started a small experiment for my science class.
上個月,我為我的科學課開始了一個小實驗。
#14
I used to find science boring and full of hard words.
我以前覺得科學很無聊,而且充斥著艱深的字彙。
#15
However, one simple question changed how I felt.
然而,一個簡單的問題改變了我的感受。
#16
I wanted to know why some plants grow faster than others.
我想知道為什麼有些植物長得比其他植物快。
#17
I had placed two pots of seeds in different spots.
我先前已經把兩盆種子放在不同的位置了。
#18
While one pot sat in sunlight, the other stayed in shade.
當一個盆子放在陽光下時,另一個則留在陰影中。
#19
Every day, I observed and recorded what I saw.
每天,我都觀察並記錄我所看到的現象。
#20
After two weeks, the results truly surprised me.
兩週後,結果真的讓我大吃一驚。
#21
The plant in the light had grown twice as tall.
在光線下的那株植物長得有兩倍高。
#22
I have learned that careful observation reveals hidden truths.
我已經學到,仔細的觀察能揭示隱藏的真理。
#23
Now I am curious about everything around me.
現在我對身邊的一切都感到好奇。
#24
Science, I realize, is just the art of asking good questions.
我意識到,科學就只是提問好問題的藝術。
#25
What did you discover in your project, Emma?
艾瑪,妳在妳的專案中發現了什麼?
#26
I found that warm water dissolves sugar faster.
我發現溫水溶解糖的速度更快。
#27
I used to guess answers without testing them.
我以前常常在沒有測試的情況下猜測答案。
#28
What made you start doing real experiments?
是什麼讓你開始做真正的科學實驗的?
#29
I had failed a quiz, so I decided to truly understand.
我以前小考不及格,所以我決定要真正地理解。
#30
I observe carefully before I draw conclusions.
在得出結論之前,我會仔細觀察。
#31
I have recorded my results in a small notebook.
我已經把我的結果記錄在一個小筆記本裡了。
#32
Repeating the test made me trust my data.
重複進行測試讓我對我的數據產生了信任。
#33
We learn best when we stay curious.
當我們保持好奇心時,我們學得最好。
#34
Every question can lead to a new discovery.
每一個問題都可能引導出新的發現。