Customs & Immigration海关与入境
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning. I've just arrived on the flight from London. Where should I go?
早安。我刚搭乘从伦敦来的航班抵达。我该往哪里走?
#2
Good morning and welcome. Please step forward to this counter with your passport ready.
早安,欢迎。请向前走到这个柜台,并准备好您的护照。
#3
Thank you. Could you please state the purpose of visit for your trip today?
谢谢。请问您能说明今天旅行的入境目的吗?
#4
Of course. I'm here on a short holiday to explore the city and visit some friends.
当然。我来这里度个短假,顺便探索这座城市并拜访一些朋友。
#5
That sounds lovely. And what is the expected duration of your stay here?
听起来很棒。那么,您预计在这里停留多久呢?
#6
I'll be staying for approximately ten days. I've already booked a hotel near the center.
我将会待大约十天。我已经订好了一间靠近市中心的酒店。
#7
Very good. Now, do you have anything to declare in your luggage today?
非常好。那么,您今天的行李中有任何需要申报的物品吗?
#8
I'm not entirely sure what counts. I've brought some homemade jam and a bottle of wine.
我不完全确定什么才算。我带了一些手工果酱和一瓶葡萄酒。
#9
The wine should be fine as long as it doesn't exceed the personal allowance limit.
只要不超过个人免税额度,这瓶酒应该没问题。
#10
However, homemade food products are sometimes considered prohibited items at this border.
然而,自制食品有时在这个边境被视为违禁品。
#11
Oh, I had no idea about that restriction. What will happen to the jam then?
喔,我完全不知道有那项限制。那果酱会怎么样呢?
#12
I'm afraid it will need to be confiscated, as fresh or homemade goods require special permits.
恐怕它需要被没收,因为新鲜或手工制作的物品需要特殊许可证。
#13
I completely understand. I'll make sure to check the regulations more carefully next time.
我完全理解。下次我会确保更仔细地检查规定。
#14
That's a wise decision. You can find all the details on our official customs website.
那是个明智的决定。您可以在我们的官方海关网站上找到所有详细信息。
#15
Thank you so much for your patience and for explaining everything so clearly.
非常感谢您的耐心,以及如此清楚地解释了一切。
#16
You're very welcome. Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
不客气。祝您旅途愉快,如果有任何需要,请随时提问。