Public Transportation公共交通
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa! I've been meaning to ask you something about getting around this city.
嘿,丽莎!我一直想问你一些关于在这个城市里穿梭的事情。
#2
Of course! I've spent months exploring every corner of it. What's on your mind?
当然没问题!我花了几个月的时间探索这里的每个角落。你在想什么呢?(有什么想问的吗?)
#3
Well, I just moved here, and honestly, the public transit system seems overwhelming at first glance.
嗯,我刚搬到这里,老实说,公共交通系统乍看之下似乎让人难以招架。
#4
I completely understand. Had I not downloaded a transit app on my first day, I would have been lost.
我完全理解。如果我第一天没下载交通应用,我早就迷路了。
#5
Which app do you recommend? I've been relying solely on ride-sharing apps, and the fare adds up quickly.
你推荐哪款应用?我一直只依赖网约车,车费累积得很快。
#6
Try the city's official transit app. You can purchase a reloadable ticket right from your phone.
试试这座城市的官方交通应用程序。你可以直接从手机购买可充值的票券。
#7
That sounds incredibly convenient. How much does a standard fare typically cost?
那听起来非常方便。标准票价通常是多少钱?
#8
A single ride is about two dollars, but I'd strongly suggest you get a monthly pass instead.
单程票大约是两美元,但我强烈建议你改买月票。
#9
That makes sense financially. Now, what about the train system? I need to commute to the tech district.
那在经济上是合理的。现在,火车系统的情况如何?我需要通勤到科技区。
#10
The express line runs directly to the central station, which is remarkably efficient during rush hour.
快速线直接通往中央车站,这在高峰时段效率极高。
#11
Do I need to transfer at any point, or is it a direct route?
我需要在任何地方转乘吗?还是这是一条直达路线?
#12
You'll need to transfer once at Riverside station, but the connection is seamless and well-signposted.
你需要在河滨站转乘一次,但衔接过程非常顺畅且指示清晰。
#13
Good to know. What if I miss a connection? Are the trains fairly frequent?
很有用的信息。如果我错过换乘班次怎么办?火车班次相当频繁吗?
#14
Absolutely. During peak hours, trains depart every five minutes, so rarely would you wait long.
当然。在高峰时段,火车每五分钟一班,所以你很少会等很久。
#15
That's reassuring. I was dreading the prospect of being stranded on a platform for ages.
那太让人安心了。我之前一直很担心会被困在站台上很长一段时间。
#16
Trust me, once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder why you ever relied on taxis.
相信我,一旦你掌握了窍门,你就会纳闷为什么以前竟然会依赖出租车。
#17
I appreciate all the insider knowledge. Shall we take the bus downtown and grab lunch?
我很感谢这些内部消息。我们要不要搭公交去市中心吃午餐?
#18
Now you're talking! The number twelve bus stops right around the corner. Let's go!
这就对了!12 路公交车就在转角处停靠。我们走吧!
#19
Perfect. It's about time I embraced public transportation like a proper city dweller.
太好了。我也该是时候像个真正的城市居民一样,开始接纳大众运输工具了。