Travel Emergencies旅行紧急情况
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Excuse me, I desperately need some help.
不好意思,我非常需要一些帮助。
#2
I've had the most dreadful morning imaginable.
我经历了一个简直难以想象、糟糕透顶的早晨。
#3
Oh dear, you look rather shaken.
噢天哪,你看起来吓坏了。
#4
Come in and tell me what's happened.
进来吧,告诉我发生了什么事。
#5
Someone stole my wallet on the underground this morning, and my passport was inside it.
今天早上有人在地铁里偷了我的钱包,而我的护照就在里面。
#6
That's absolutely awful.
那真是太糟糕了。
#7
Had you not considered keeping your passport separate from your wallet?
难道你没考虑过将护照与钱包分开存放吗?
#8
I know, I should have been more cautious.
我知道,我当时应该更谨慎一点的。
#9
I'm such a fool for carrying everything together.
我真傻,竟然把所有东西都带在一起。
#10
Don't be too hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了。
#11
These things happen even to the most seasoned travellers.
这种事连经验最丰富的旅人也会遇到。
#12
Right, first things first.
好,我们先处理最重要的事情。
#13
You need to file a police report as soon as possible.
你需要尽快报警并提交一份警方报告。
#14
Do you happen to know where the nearest police station is located around here?
请问您是否刚好知道这附近最近的警察局在哪里?
#15
There's one on Broad Street, roughly a ten-minute walk from this bookshop.
在宽街(Broad Street)有一间,大约离这家书店十分钟路程。
#16
And what about my passport?
那我的护照该怎么办?
#17
My flight home leaves in just three days.
我回家的班机就在三天后出发。
#18
You'll need to contact your embassy immediately.
你需要立即联系你的大使馆。
#19
They can issue an emergency travel document.
他们可以核发紧急旅游文件。
#20
I just realized I can't even pay for anything since all my cards were in the wallet.
我才意识到我甚至无法支付任何费用,因为我所有的卡都在钱包里。
#21
Were I in your position, I'd call my bank straightaway to freeze those cards.
如果我是你,我会立刻打电话给银行冻结那些卡片。
#22
You're absolutely right.
你完全正确。
#23
I hadn't even thought of that amidst all this panic.
在这一片恐慌之中,我甚至连那点都没想到。
#24
Use the shop phone if you like.
如果你愿意的话,可以使用店里的电话。
#25
It's crucial that you prevent any unauthorized transactions.
防止任何未经授权的交易是至关重要的。
#26
Olivia, I can't thank you enough for all this guidance.
奥莉维亚,我真的感激不尽,谢谢你提供的所有指导。
#27
You've been incredibly kind.
你一直以来都对我非常好。
#28
Not at all.
一点也不用客气。
#29
I do hope everything gets sorted out before your flight departs.
我真心希望在你的航班起飞前,一切都能顺利解决。
#30
So to summarize: police report first, then the embassy, and meanwhile freeze my bank cards.
总结一下:首先报警,然后去大使馆,同时冻结我的银行卡。
#31
Precisely.
一点也没错。
#32
And should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to come back here.
如果您还需要任何进一步的协助,请随时回来这里。
#33
You've genuinely restored my faith in the kindness of strangers.
你真的让我重新找回了对陌生人善意的信心。
#34
I'll keep you posted!
我会随时让你了解最新情况!