Business Trip出差
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Emma, have you had a chance to look at the itinerary for next week's trip?
Emma,你有机会看过下周旅行的行程表了吗?
#2
I glanced at it briefly this morning, but I noticed a few discrepancies in the schedule.
我今天早上稍微看了一下,但我注意到行程表中有几处不一致的地方。
#3
Really? I had the travel coordinator draft it, so let me know what needs adjusting.
真的吗?我请旅游协调员起草了这份行程,所以请告诉我有哪些地方需要调整。
#4
The client meeting is set for Tuesday at ten, but our flight doesn't land until nine forty-five.
客户会议定在周二十点,但我们的班机要到九点四十五分才降落。
#5
That's cutting it far too close. We should either reschedule the meeting or take an earlier flight.
那样时间抓得太紧了。我们应该要么重新安排会议时间,要么搭乘更早的班机。
#6
Were I to suggest a Monday evening departure, we could settle in and prepare overnight.
如果我建议周一晚上出发,我们就能安顿下来并利用整晚做准备。
#7
That makes perfect sense. I'll look into hotel availability near the client's headquarters.
那完全合情合理。我会去查一下客户总部附近的酒店空房情况。
#8
Speaking of which, I wanted to clarify the expense policy for this particular trip.
说到这个,我想澄清一下这次特定行程的报销政策。
#9
Of course. All receipts must be submitted within five business days of our return.
当然。所有收据必须在返回后的五个工作日内提交。
#10
Does the company reimburse client entertainment, or is that handled through a separate budget?
公司会报销客户招待费,还是那部分是通过独立预算处理的?
#11
Client dinners are reimbursable, provided you obtain prior approval from the finance department.
客户晚宴是可以报销的,前提是您必须先获得财务部门的批准。
#12
Now, regarding the client presentation itself, have you finalized the pitch deck?
现在,关于客户简报本身,你完成简报演示文稿了吗?
#13
Not only have I finalized it, but I've also incorporated the latest market data.
我不仅已经完成了它,还纳入了最新的市场数据。
#14
Excellent. The client will undoubtedly appreciate the thoroughness of our research.
太棒了。客户无疑会欣赏我们研究的详尽程度。
#15
I've tailored the proposal to address their specific pain points around digital transformation.
我已经量身打造了这份提案,以解决他们针对数字化转型所面临的特定痛点。
#16
Perfect. Let me confirm the hotel booking and update the itinerary by end of day.
太好了。让我确认酒店预订,并在下班前更新行程表。
#17
I'll handle the expense pre-approval forms and forward them to finance this afternoon.
我会处理费用预先审批表,并在今天下午将它们转交给财务部门。
#18
Should anything change with the client's availability, I'll notify you immediately.
如果客户的时间安排有任何变动,我会立即通知你。
#19
Sounds like a plan. This trip could be pivotal for securing the annual contract.
听起来是个好主意。这次出差对于确保拿下年度合约可能至关重要。