At the Bank在银行
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, sir. Welcome to Westfield Financial Services. How may I assist you today?
早安,先生。欢迎来到西田金融服务公司。今天有什么我可以帮您的吗?
#2
Hi there. I've recently relocated here, and I need to open a new bank account.
你好。我最近搬到了这里,我需要开立一个新的银行账户。
#3
Absolutely. Were it not for proper documentation, we could set everything up within minutes.
当然可以。若非因为需要核对正式文件,我们本可以在几分钟内就把一切办妥。
#4
That sounds promising. I brought my passport and a recent utility bill as proof of address.
那听起来很有希望。我带了我的护照和一份最近的公用事业账单作为地址证明。
#5
Perfect. We offer two primary account types: a standard checking account and a premium savings account.
太好了。我们提供两种主要的账户类型:标准支票账户和高级储蓄账户。
#6
Could you elaborate on the key differences between them? I'm particularly interested in transaction fees.
您能详细说明一下它们之间的主要区别吗?我对交易手续费特别感兴趣。
#7
Certainly. The checking account carries no monthly maintenance fee, whereas the savings account yields higher interest.
当然可以。支票账户不收取每月维护费,而储蓄账户则提供较高的利息。
#8
I suppose I should open both, given that I'll need everyday access as well as long-term savings.
我想我应该两个都开,因为我既需要日常存取,也需要长期储蓄。
#9
Excellent choice. Now, would you also like to set up online banking and a debit card for ATM withdrawals?
明智的选择。现在,您是否也想设定网上银行和用于 ATM 提款的签账金融卡?
#10
Definitely. I'd prefer not to carry large amounts of cash around. How soon can I use the ATM?
当然。我不太喜欢随身携带大量现金。我最快什么时候可以使用自动提款机?
#11
Your debit card should arrive within three business days. In the meantime, you can use our mobile app.
您的借记卡应在三个工作日内寄达。在此期间,您可以使用我们的移动应用程序。
#12
That's convenient. I also need to make an international transfer to my previous bank overseas.
那很方便。我还需要向我以前的海外银行进行一笔国际转账。
#13
Of course. For international transfers, we charge a flat processing fee of fifteen dollars per transaction.
没问题。针对国际转账,我们每笔交易收取十五美元的固定手续费。
#14
That's reasonable. What about the exchange rate? I've heard it fluctuates quite significantly these days.
那很合理。汇率是多少呢?我听说最近汇率波动相当大。
#15
Indeed it does. Our exchange rate is updated in real time and is pegged to the interbank rate.
的确如此。我们的汇率是实时更新的,并且与银行同业拆借利率挂钩。
#16
So rarely does one find such transparency in banking. I appreciate that you disclose the rate upfront.
在银行业中很少能见到如此高的透明度。我很感激你们预先公开汇率。
#17
We pride ourselves on that. Shall I proceed with the transfer now, or would you rather wait?
我们对此深感自豪。我现在应该继续办理转账,还是您想再等一下?
#18
Let's go ahead and initiate it today. I'd rather not postpone it any further.
我们今天就开始办理吧。我不想再拖延了。
#19
Understood. I'll process both account openings and the transfer simultaneously. Please sign here.
明白了。我会同时处理开户手续与转账。请在这里签名。
#20
Done. I must say, this has been remarkably efficient. Thank you for your thorough assistance, David.
完成了。我必须说,这过程效率极高。大卫,谢谢你周全的协助。