Phone Call电话沟通
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Tom, I tried reaching the client's procurement department earlier, but I got their voicemail.
嘿 Tom,我刚才试着联系客户的采购部门,但转到了语音信箱。
#2
That's not unusual for a Monday morning. Did you leave a detailed message?
周一早上发生这种事并不罕见。你有留下一则详细的信息吗?
#3
I did, but I'm not confident they'll get back to me promptly. Should I request a callback?
我留了(言),但我没信心他们会及时回复我。我应该要求回电吗?
#4
Absolutely. When dealing with large vendors, it's essential that you explicitly request a callback within a specific timeframe.
当然。在与大型供应商打交道时,明确要求在特定时间范围内回电至关重要。
#5
Good point. I'll mention that the matter is time-sensitive and ask them to call by Wednesday.
说得好。我会提到这件事具有时效性,并要求他们在周三前致电。
#6
Also, if you do get through, the receptionist might put you on hold for quite a while.
此外,如果你真的接通了,接待员可能会让你在线等候相当长一段时间。
#7
That happened last time. I was on hold for nearly fifteen minutes before anyone picked up.
上次就是那样。我等了将近十五分钟的电话转接才有人接听。
#8
In that case, politely ask to be transferred directly to the project liaison instead of waiting.
在这种情况下,请礼貌地要求直接转接到项目联系人,而不是在那里等候。
#9
That makes sense. What if the liaison isn't available either?
那很有道理。要是联络人也不在的话该怎么办?
#10
Then leave a concise voicemail outlining the deliverables and the deadline we're working against.
那么留下一则简洁的语音留言,概述交付成果以及我们正在赶办的截止日期。
#11
Should I also follow up with an email so there's a written record?
我是否也应该再发一封电子邮件跟进,以便留下书面记录?
#12
Without a doubt. Never should you rely solely on a phone call for critical communications.
毫无疑问。你绝不应该仅仅依赖电话来进行关键的沟通。
#13
Understood. I'll call them again this afternoon and handle it the way you suggested.
明白了。我今天下午会再打给他们,并按照你建议的方式处理。
#14
Great. Let me know once you've heard back, and we'll take it from there.
太好了。一旦你收到回复就让我知道,我们再从那里开始后续行动。