Renting a Car租车
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! Welcome to CityDrive Rentals. How can I help you today?
早安!欢迎来到 CityDrive 租车公司。今天有什么我可以帮您的吗?
#2
Hi there! I recently moved to this city and I need to rent a car for the weekend.
嗨!我最近搬到了这座城市,我周末需要租一辆车。
#3
Of course! Have you rented a car with us before, or is this your first time?
当然没问题!您以前曾向我们租过车,还是这是您第一次租车?
#4
This is my first time, actually. I'm not really sure what the rental process involves.
事实上,这是我第一次。我不大确定租车流程包含哪些内容。
#5
No problem at all. First, I'll need your driver's license and a valid credit card.
一点问题都没有。首先,我需要您的驾照和一张有效的信用卡。
#6
Sure, here you go. I brought my international driving permit as well, just in case.
没问题,给你。我也带了我的国际驾照,以防万一。
#7
That's very thoughtful. Having both documents will make the whole process much smoother for you.
那真是太周到了。同时备妥这两份文件会让整个流程对你来说顺畅许多。
#8
Now, let me explain our insurance options. The basic rental includes third-party liability coverage.
现在,让我向您说明我们的保险方案。基本租赁包含第三方责任险。
#9
What would you recommend if I wanted more comprehensive protection for the vehicle?
如果我想要对车辆有更全面的保障,你会推荐什么?
#10
I'd strongly suggest our full coverage insurance, which includes collision damage and theft protection.
我强烈建议我们的全险,其中包含了碰撞损害和盗窃保障。
#11
How much extra would that cost per day compared to the basic plan?
与基本方案相比,每天需要额外支付多少费用?
#12
It adds about fifteen dollars per day, but it means you won't pay anything if damage occurs.
每天大约增加十五美元,这意味着如果发生损坏,您不需要支付任何费用。
#13
That sounds reasonable. I'll go with the full coverage. Does the car come with a GPS?
那听起来很合理。我会选择全险。这辆车有附 GPS 吗?
#14
We can add a GPS device for five dollars a day, or you could use your phone instead.
我们可以每天加收五美元来增加一台 GPS 设备,或者您也可以改用您的手机。
#15
I think I'll take the GPS since I haven't had time to explore the city yet.
我想我会租用 GPS,因为我还没有时间去探索这座城市。
#16
Good choice. The GPS will have been updated with all the latest road information before you leave.
明智的选择。在您出发之前,GPS 将会更新好所有最新的道路信息。
#17
Perfect. What about fuel? Should I return the car with a full tank?
太好了。那燃料的部分呢?我应该加满油再还车吗?
#18
Yes, our policy requires that the car be returned with a full tank of fuel.
是的,我们的规定要求车辆归还时必须加满油。
#19
Got it. Are there any local road rules I should be aware of before driving around?
知道了。在我开车到处逛逛之前,有什么我应该注意的当地交通规则吗?
#20
Speed limits are strictly enforced here, and parking in the city center can be quite challenging.
这里严格执行限速,而且在市中心停车可能相当具有挑战性。
#21
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll make sure to pay attention to all the signs.
谢谢你的提醒。我会确保留意所有的标志。
#22
You're all set! Here are your keys. The car is parked in space fourteen outside.
您都准备好了!这是您的钥匙。车子停在外面 14 号车位。
#23
Thank you so much, David. You've been incredibly helpful throughout this entire process.
非常感谢你,David。在整个过程中你真的帮了大忙。