Sightseeing观光
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I was wondering whether you could recommend some worthwhile attractions nearby.
早安!我想请问您是否能推荐附近一些值得一去的景点。
#2
Absolutely! Were you hoping to explore museums, historical landmarks, or perhaps both?
当然没问题!您是希望能参观博物馆、历史地标,还是两者都想呢?
#3
Honestly, I'm particularly drawn to history, so anything with a rich cultural heritage would be ideal.
老实说,我对历史特别感兴趣,所以任何具有丰富文化遗产的地方都会是理想之选。
#4
In that case, I'd strongly suggest you start with the National Monument in the old quarter.
既然如此,我强烈建议您从旧城区的国家纪念碑开始。
#5
Not only does it offer a stunning panoramic view, but it also houses a remarkable exhibition on the city's origins.
它不仅提供壮丽的全景,还设有一个关于城市起源的出色展览。
#6
That sounds absolutely fascinating! Is there a guided tour available, by any chance?
那听起来绝对迷人!请问碰巧有导览服务吗?
#7
There is indeed. They run a comprehensive tour every two hours, led by a certified historian.
确实有。他们每两小时提供一次详尽的导览,由一位经认证的历史学家带领。
#8
Wonderful! I'd hate to miss out on expert commentary that brings the history to life.
太棒了!我不希望错过能让历史变得栩栩如生的专家解说。
#9
One more thing — the monument's terrace is renowned for photo opportunities at sunset.
还有一件事——纪念碑的露台以日落时分的拍照机会而闻名。
#10
Oh, I hadn't even considered that! Should I be there by a particular time to get the best shot?
噢,我甚至没考虑过那一点!我应该在特定时间到达那里以拍到最好的照片吗?
#11
I'd recommend arriving no later than six, so that you can secure a prime spot before the crowds gather.
我建议不晚于六点到达,这样你就能在人群聚集前占到一个绝佳的位置。
#12
You've been incredibly helpful. Had I not stopped by the concierge desk, I'd have missed all of this!
你真的帮了大忙。要是我没来服务台询问,我就要错过这一切了!
#13
That's precisely what I'm here for. Should you need anything else during your stay, don't hesitate to ask.
这正是我在这里的原因。如果您在住宿期间需要任何其他帮助,请随时提出。
#14
Thank you so much, David. I can hardly wait to set off on this tour!
非常感谢你,David。我等不及要出发参加这次导览了!