Asking for Directions问路
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I'm glad you could come visit me in my new city this weekend.
嘿 Lisa,我很高兴这个周末你能来我的新城市看我。
#2
Of course! I've been looking forward to exploring this place with you for weeks.
当然!好几个星期以来,我一直很期待和你一起探索这个地方。
#3
The thing is, I haven't really figured out the layout of the city yet myself.
问题是,我自己也还没真正搞清楚这座城市的布局。
#4
That's perfectly fine. Getting lost is half the fun when you're discovering somewhere new.
那完全没关系。当你在探索新地方时,迷路也是乐趣的一半。
#5
So, where should we go first? I heard there's a famous landmark near the river.
那么,我们第一站该去哪里?我听说河流附近有一个著名的地标。
#6
Yes! I read about it on a travel blog. It's an old stone bridge built in the eighteenth century.
是的!我在一个旅游博客上读到过它。它是一座建于十八世纪的古老石桥。
#7
That sounds amazing. Do you have any idea how far the distance is from here?
那听起来太棒了。你知道这里离那里有多远吗?
#8
Let me check the map on my phone. It looks like it's about two kilometers away.
让我查一下手机上的地图。看起来大约有两公里远。
#9
According to the map, we should walk straight down this main road for about ten minutes.
根据地图,我们应该沿着这条主路直走大约十分钟。
#10
And then what? The streets here are a bit confusing with all the side alleys.
然后呢?这里的街道因为有这么多小巷而显得有点混乱。
#11
After passing a large park on the left, we need to turn right at the intersection.
经过左侧的大公园后,我们需要在十字路口右转。
#12
Got it. Should we walk the whole way, or would you prefer to take a bus?
明白了。我们应该全程走路,还是你比较想搭公车?
#13
I'd rather walk, honestly. You notice so many interesting things when you explore on foot.
老实说,我比较想走路。当你徒步探索时,你会注意到这么多有趣的事物。
#14
That's true. I hadn't thought about it that way before you mentioned it.
那是真的。在你提到之前,我还没从那个角度想过。
#15
Look, there's a street sign ahead. It says the bridge is only eight hundred meters from here.
看,前面有一个路标。上面写着这座桥离这里只有八百米。
#16
Great, so we're already making progress. The map was actually quite accurate after all.
太好了,看来我们已经有进展了。地图终究还是挺准确的。
#17
Oh wow, there it is! The bridge looks even more impressive than the photos I had seen online.
喔哇,它就在那里!这座桥看起来甚至比我在网上看过的照片还要壮观。
#18
It really does. I'm glad we decided to walk instead of taking the bus here.
确实如此。我很高兴我们决定走路而不是坐公交车来这里。
#19
Having explored so many cities, I can tell you that walking always reveals the best surprises.
在探索过这么多城市之后,我可以告诉你,步行总是能展现出最好的惊喜。
#20
I completely agree. Next time, let's find another hidden landmark to visit together.
我完全同意。下次,让我们一起找另一个隐藏的地标去参观吧。