Getting a Haircut理发
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Dude, what happened to your hair? It looks like you lost a fight with a lawnmower.
老兄,你的头发怎么了?你看起来像是跟除草机打了一架还打输了。
#2
Very funny. That's precisely why I'm heading to the salon after our workout today.
真爱开玩笑。这正是为什么我今天健身完后要去沙龙的原因。
#3
About time, honestly. You've been rocking that overgrown look for weeks now.
说实话,总算要剪了。你顶着那个杂乱过长的造型已经好几周了。
#4
So I've been mulling over what style to go for. I'm thinking of getting layers this time.
所以我一直在仔细思考要换什么发型。我这次在考虑剪层次。
#5
Layers? That's a departure from your usual buzz cut. What brought on the change of heart?
层次?这和你平时的小平头很不一样。是什么让你改变主意的?
#6
I figured I'd experiment a bit. A colleague suggested layers would add some texture and movement.
我想说我可以尝试一下。一位同事建议剪层次可以增加一些质感和动感。
#7
Fair enough. Are you considering bangs too, or would that be pushing it?
说得通。你也在考虑剪刘海吗?还是那样就有点过头了?
#8
I actually thought about bangs, but I'm not sure they'd suit my face shape.
我其实考虑过剪刘海,但不确定它们是否适合我的脸型。
#9
Honestly, side-swept bangs might work. They're more forgiving than a blunt fringe.
老实说,侧分刘海可能行得通。它们比齐刘海更容易驾驭。
#10
That's a nuance I hadn't considered. I'll mention it to the stylist and get her professional take.
那是我没考虑到的细微差别。我会跟发型师提一下,听听她的专业见解。
#11
Make sure you show her a reference photo. Describing what you want verbally is a recipe for disaster.
一定要给她看参考照片。口头描述你想要的样子是招致灾难的做法。
#12
Good point. I'll pull up a few photos beforehand. Honestly, I just want a clean trim with some shape.
说得好。我会事先找几张照片。老实说,我只想整齐修剪一下并带点层次感。
#13
Keep it simple, then. Tell her you want a trim with subtle layers and maybe a slight taper at the back.
那就简单点吧。告诉她你想修剪一下,加点细微的层次,或许后脑勺再稍微修窄一点。
#14
That sounds manageable. I don't want anything too high-maintenance, you know?
那听起来还算好应付。我不想要任何太难保养的东西,你懂吧?
#15
Totally. You're not the type to spend forty minutes styling your hair every morning.
完全正确。你不是那种每天早上会花四十分钟整理头发的人。
#16
Alright, wish me luck. If I come out looking ridiculous, I'm blaming you for the taper suggestion.
好吧,祝我好运。如果我出来的时候看起来很荒谬,我会把那个渐层剪发的建议怪到你头上。
#17
Hey, don't pin that on me. I merely offered my unsolicited expertise as a fellow man of style.
嘿,别把那件事赖在我头上。我只是以同样身为型男的身份,提供我那不请自来的专业见解罢了。
#18
A man of style who wears the same gym shorts four days running. Noted.
一个自诩有型却连续四天穿着同一条运动短裤的男人。我记住了。
#19
Touché. Now go get that haircut before I drag you there myself.
说得好。现在快去剪头发,免得我亲自把你拖过去。