Shopping购物
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I heard the hotel boutique is having a seasonal clearance sale this weekend.
嗨!我听说酒店精品店这周末正在举行季节性清仓大拍卖。
#2
Good afternoon! Indeed, we're offering substantial discounts on our entire autumn collection.
下午好!的确,我们正针对整个秋季系列提供大幅度的折扣。
#3
That's wonderful. I've been meaning to overhaul my wardrobe for quite some time now.
那太好了。我一直想彻底翻新我的衣橱好一段时间了。
#4
Were you looking for anything in particular, or would you prefer to browse freely?
您是在找特定的商品,还是偏好随便逛逛?
#5
I'm after a versatile blazer and perhaps a couple of smart-casual tops.
我想找一件百搭的西装外套,或许再加上几件半正式休闲风的上衣。
#6
In that case, might I suggest our Italian wool blazers? They're remarkably well-tailored.
既然如此,我可以向您推荐我们的意大利羊毛西装外套吗?它们的剪裁非常出色。
#7
They look gorgeous! What size would you recommend for someone with my build?
它们看起来美极了!对于像我这样体型的人,您会推荐什么尺寸?
#8
I'd say a size small should fit you perfectly, though I'd recommend trying it on.
我认为小号应该会非常适合您,不过我还是建议您试穿看看。
#9
Sure, I'll do that. By the way, what's the price on this charcoal one?
好的,我会那样做。顺便问一下,这件深灰色的多少钱?
#10
The original price was two hundred and forty dollars, but there's a thirty percent discount.
原價是兩百四十美元,但現在有七折優惠。
#11
So that brings it down to around one hundred and sixty-eight dollars, if I'm not mistaken.
所以如果我没弄错的话,价格就降到了大约一百六十八美元。
#12
That's precisely right. Had you been here last week, the discount would have been only twenty percent.
完全正确。如果您上周就在这里,折扣就只有百分之二十了。
#13
Lucky me! I just tried it on and it fits like a glove. I'll take it.
我真幸运!我刚试穿了一下,它非常合身。我要买下它。
#14
Excellent choice. Shall I ring that up for you at the front counter?
明智的选择。我到前台帮您结账好吗?
#15
Yes, please. Could you also check whether these silk tops come in a medium?
好的,麻烦了。你能顺便帮我确认一下这些丝绸上衣有没有中号的吗?
#16
Certainly. We do have them in medium, and they're eligible for the same discount.
当然可以。我们确实有中号的,而且它们也适用于同样的折扣。
#17
Perfect. I'll grab two of those as well. Could I get an itemized receipt, please?
太好了。我也要拿两个那个。可以给我一份明细收据吗?
#18
Of course. Your total comes to two hundred and ninety-four dollars after all applicable discounts.
当然。在扣除所有适用的折扣后,您的总金额为两百九十四美元。
#19
Wonderful. Here's my card. Thank you so much for your impeccable service, David!
太棒了。这是我的卡。大卫,非常感谢你无微不至的服务!