Performance Review绩效评估
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, mind if I pick your brain about something over lunch?
嘿 Nina,介意我在午餐时向你请教一些事情吗?
#2
Of course not! What's on your mind? You seem a bit preoccupied today.
当然不介意!你在想什么呢?你今天看起来有点心事重重的样子。
#3
Well, annual performance reviews are coming up next week, and I'm dreading the self-evaluation.
嗯,年度绩效考核下周就要到了,我真的很害怕自我评估。
#4
Oh, I completely understand. Most people find self-assessments rather daunting, even at senior level.
噢,我完全理解。大多数人都觉得自我评估相当令人生畏,即使是在高阶职位也是如此。
#5
The thing is, I never know how to strike the right balance between confidence and humility.
问题在于,我总是不知该如何在自信与谦逊之间取得正确的平衡。
#6
That's a legitimate concern. Were I in your position, I'd focus on quantifiable achievements first.
那是个合理的担忧。如果我处在你的位置,我会先专注于可量化的成就。
#7
Such as campaign metrics and revenue figures, you mean?
你的意思是,像是营销活动指标和营收数据这类的内容吗?
#8
Exactly. Concrete data lends credibility to your claims and eliminates any perception of arrogance.
没错。具体的数据能为你的主张增加可信度,并消除任何傲慢的观感。
#9
What about areas for improvement? I don't want to undermine myself before a potential promotion.
那关于待改进的部分呢?我不想在可能有升职机会前削弱自己的竞争力。
#10
Not only should you acknowledge weaknesses, but you should also frame them as growth opportunities.
你不仅应该承认缺点,还应该将其框架化为成长的契机。
#11
That makes sense. So rather than saying I struggled, I should highlight what I learned.
这很有道理。所以与其说我曾陷入苦战,我应该强调我学到了什么。
#12
Precisely. Managers appreciate employees who demonstrate genuine self-awareness without being self-deprecating.
一点也没错。主管欣赏那些展现出真诚的自我觉察,且不至于自我贬低的员工。
#13
Now, about goal setting for next year. Should I be ambitious or realistic?
现在,关于明年的目标设定。我应该要雄心勃勃,还是务实一点?
#14
Ideally, your goals should be both aspirational and attainable within a clear timeframe.
理想情况下,你的目标应该既具有抱负,又能在明确的时间范围内达成。
#15
I've been considering proposing an integrated brand strategy across all digital channels.
我一直在考虑提议一个跨所有数字渠道的整合品牌策略。
#16
That sounds compelling. I'd recommend tying each goal to measurable outcomes your director can track.
那听起来很有说服力。我建议将每个目标与你的主管可以追踪的可衡量成果联系起来。
#17
This has been incredibly helpful. I feel much more prepared to tackle the review now.
这真的非常有帮助。我现在觉得对于应对考核准备得充分多了。
#18
I'm glad I could help. Remember, the feedback you receive is ultimately a tool for development.
很高兴我能帮上忙。请记住,你收到的反馈终究是为了促进发展的一种工具。
#19
Absolutely. I'll draft my self-evaluation tonight and send it to you for a second opinion.
没问题。我今晚会先拟好自我评估的草稿,然后发给你听听你的意见。
#20
I'd be happy to look it over. Here's to a well-deserved promotion, Emma!
我很乐意帮你过目。祝你顺利获得这份实至名归的晋升,Emma!