Negotiation商务谈判
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, you won't believe the vendor negotiation I just came out of this morning.
嘿 Nina,你绝对不会相信我今天早上刚结束的那场供应商谈判。
#2
Oh no, was it the one about the new branding contract? You mentioned it last week.
噢不,是关于新品牌合约的那件事吗?你上周提过。
#3
Exactly. Their initial offer was absurdly high, nearly forty percent above our allocated budget.
没错。他们最初的报价高得离谱,比我们拨出的预算高出将近百分之四十。
#4
That's quite a gap. I imagine you didn't just accept those terms without pushing back.
那差距相当大。我想你不会就这样不加反抗地接受那些条款吧。
#5
Not a chance. I submitted a counter-offer that trimmed the scope but preserved our core deliverables.
绝不可能。我提交了一份还价方案,缩减了范畴,但保留了我们的核心交付成果。
#6
Smart move. So you essentially restructured the deal rather than just haggling over the price?
明智之举。所以你基本上是重新构建了这笔交易,而不仅仅是在价格上讨价还价?
#7
Precisely. Had I merely demanded a lower price, they would have cut quality instead of cost.
正是如此。如果我当时仅仅要求降低价格,他们就会削减质量而非成本。
#8
That's a nuance most people overlook when they're fixated on the bottom line.
那是大多数人在关注盈亏底线时会忽略的细微差别。
#9
From an HR perspective, I see similar dynamics in salary negotiations with new hires.
从人力资源的角度来看,我在与新进员工的薪资谈判中也看到了类似的动态情况。
#10
Really? How so? I would have thought HR negotiations were more straightforward.
真的吗?怎么说?我原以为人力资源谈判会更直接一点。
#11
Not at all. Candidates often anchor their expectations high, so we propose a comprehensive package instead.
一点也不。应聘者通常会将期望值定得很高,所以我们改为提议一份综合性的方案。
#12
You mean benefits and perks serve as leverage to offset a lower base salary?
你的意思是,福利和津贴可以作为抵消较低底薪的筹码?
#13
Exactly. It's remarkable how a flexible work arrangement can tip the scales in our favor.
没错。弹性的工作安排竟然能让局势变得对我们有利,这点确实引人注目。
#14
That reminds me — the vendor eventually agreed to revised terms with a phased payment structure.
这提醒了我——供应商最终同意了包含分期付款结构的修订条款。
#15
So you reached a compromise that neither side would have initially proposed on their own?
所以你们达成了一个双方最初都不会主动提出的折衷方案?
#16
Indeed. Not only did we stay within budget, but we also secured an extended warranty clause.
的确。我们不仅守住了预算,还争取到了延长保修条款。
#17
That's impressive. It sounds like you turned a potential deadlock into a mutually beneficial outcome.
那真令人印象深刻。听起来你将一个潜在的僵局转化成了互惠互利的结果。
#18
The key was reframing the conversation around shared objectives rather than opposing positions.
关键在于围绕共同目标重新构建对话,而非对立立场。
#19
I should incorporate that approach into our next round of contract renewals with staffing agencies.
我应该将那种方法纳入我们下一轮与人力资源公司的合同续约中。
#20
Absolutely. Let's grab coffee next week and I'll walk you through the framework I used.
没问题。我们下周一起喝杯咖啡,我会向你详细说明我所使用的框架。