Job Interview工作面试
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Ryan. Thanks for coming in to discuss our interview process.
早安,Ryan。谢谢你过来讨论我们的面试流程。
#2
Good morning, Nina. I appreciate the opportunity to refine how we assess candidates.
早安,Nina。我很感激能有这个机会来完善我们评估应聘者的方式。
#3
Absolutely. We've been getting feedback that our questions feel somewhat generic and predictable.
没错。我们一直收到反馈,反映我们的问题感觉有点过于普通且容易预测。
#4
That's a valid concern. Generic questions rarely reveal a candidate's genuine strengths or problem-solving abilities.
那是个合理的担忧。笼统的问题鲜少能揭示应聘者真实的优势或解决问题的能力。
#5
Exactly. I'd like us to focus on behavioral questions that uncover real experience.
没错。我希望我们能专注于那些能揭示真实经验的行为面试问题。
#6
Agreed. For technical roles, I'd suggest scenario-based questions tied to actual project challenges.
同意。针对技术性职位,我会建议采用与实际项目挑战挂钩的情境式问题。
#7
That makes sense. What about when candidates discuss their strengths? It often sounds rehearsed.
那很有道理。当应聘者讨论他们的优点时该怎么办?那听起来往往像是排练过的。
#8
Were we to ask them to describe a failure instead, we'd get far more authentic responses.
如果我们改为要求他们描述一次失败,我们将得到真实得多的回应。
#9
Brilliant point. Now, salary expectations are always a delicate topic during interviews.
说得太好了。现在,薪资预期在面试过程中始终是一个敏感的话题。
#10
Indeed. I think transparency from the outset prevents awkward negotiations later on.
的确。我认为从一开始就保持透明,可以防止稍后出现尴尬的协商。
#11
Should we disclose the salary range upfront, or let candidates state their expectations first?
我们应该先公开薪资范围,还是让应聘者先说明他们的期望薪资?
#12
Ideally, we should publish the range in the job listing so neither party wastes time.
理想情况下,我们应该在职位列表中公布薪资范围,这样双方都不会浪费时间。
#13
That's progressive. Not only does it build trust, but it also attracts candidates who genuinely fit.
那很有前瞻性。这不仅能建立信任,还能吸引真正合适的应聘者。
#14
Let's also talk about availability. Candidates sometimes have lengthy notice periods.
我们也来谈谈到职时间吧。应聘者有时会有很长的离职预告期。
#15
True. It's essential that we clarify availability expectations early in the conversation.
没错。在对话初期厘清对入职时间的预期是至关重要的。
#16
I propose we address it right after discussing their experience and role-specific competencies.
我提议我们在讨论完他们的经验和职位相关职能之后,立即处理这件事。
#17
That's a logical sequence. By then, both sides have established mutual interest.
那是一个逻辑通顺的顺序。到那时,双方都已经建立了共同的兴趣。
#18
Precisely. There's no point negotiating start dates if the role isn't a match.
一点也没错。如果职位不合适,协商入职日期就没有意义了。
#19
Finally, what about follow-up emails? Candidates often ask whether they should send one.
最后,关于后续跟进邮件呢?应聘者经常询问是否应该发送一封。
#20
A well-crafted follow-up email can distinguish an average candidate from an exceptional one.
一封精心撰写的后续跟进邮件,能将平庸的应聘者与卓越的应聘者区分开来。
#21
I agree. It demonstrates professionalism and reinforces the candidate's enthusiasm for the position.
我同意。这展现了专业精神,并强化了应聘者对该职位的热忱。
#22
The email should reference specific topics discussed, rather than merely thanking the interviewer.
这封邮件应该提及讨论过的具体话题,而不仅仅是感谢面试官。
#23
Wonderful. Let's compile these insights into a revised interview guide by next Friday.
太好了。让我们在下周五前将这些见解汇编成一份修订后的面试指南。
#24
Consider it done. I'll draft the technical sections and send them over for your review.
没问题,交给我办。我会起草技术部分并发送给您审阅。