Resignation辞职
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Nina, do you have a moment? I'd like to discuss something rather significant with you.
Nina,你现在有空吗?我想跟你讨论一件相当重要的事情。
#2
Of course, Ryan. Come in and have a seat. What's on your mind?
当然可以,Ryan。进来坐吧。你在想什么呢?
#3
I've been offered an extraordinary opportunity at a machine learning startup in Berlin.
我获得了一个在柏林一家机器学习初创公司的非凡机会。
#4
After considerable deliberation, I've decided to accept the position and submit my notice.
经过深思熟虑后,我决定接受这个职位并提出辞呈。
#5
I appreciate you telling me in person, Ryan. I won't pretend I'm not disappointed, but I understand completely.
莱恩,我很感激你亲自告诉我。我不会假装我不失望,但我完全理解。
#6
I want you to know how genuinely grateful I am for the mentorship and growth I've experienced here.
我想让你知道,我对于在这里所获得的指导与成长,内心感到多么真诚地感激。
#7
That means a great deal coming from you. Now, shall we discuss the transition plan?
这对我来说意义重大,尤其是出自你之口。现在,我们来讨论一下交接计划好吗?
#8
Absolutely. I intend to give a full month's notice rather than the standard two weeks.
当然。我打算给予整整一个月的离职预告期,而不是标准的两周。
#9
That's incredibly generous of you. Were it not for your thoroughness, this would be far more stressful.
你真是太慷慨了。若不是因为你的周全考虑,这件事会压力大得多。
#10
I've already begun documenting all my ongoing projects and critical system architectures.
我已经开始记录我所有正在进行的项目以及关键的系统架构。
#11
Perfect. We'll also need to schedule your exit interview before your last day.
太好了。我们还需要安排在你离职日之前的离职面谈。
#12
I'd welcome that. Is there anything specific you'd like me to address during the interview?
我很乐意。面试期间有什么特别需要我说明的吗?
#13
Primarily, your candid feedback on team dynamics and any process improvements you'd recommend.
主要是关于你对团队动态的坦诚反馈,以及任何你建议的流程改进。
#14
I'll prepare detailed notes. There are several enhancements I've been meaning to propose.
我会准备详细的笔记。有几项我一直想提议的改进方案。
#15
Ryan, seldom have I seen someone handle a resignation with such professionalism and grace.
Ryan,我很少见到有人能以如此专业且优雅的态度来处理辞职。
#16
You've set the standard for how leadership should treat people. That's something I'll carry forward.
你为领导层应如何对待员工树立了典范。这是我会一直秉持下去的精神。
#17
Let's ensure we make this transition as seamless as possible for everyone involved.
让我们确保这次交接对所有相关人员来说都尽可能顺利。
#18
Agreed. I'll have a comprehensive handover document ready by the end of this week.
没问题。我会在周五下班前准备好一份详尽的交接文件。
#19
Wonderful. And Ryan, our door will always remain open should you ever wish to return.
太好了。还有瑞安,如果你以后想回来,我们的大门永远为你敞开。