Hotel Check-in办理入住
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good evening. I have a reservation under the name Sarah Mitchell for three nights.
晚安。我有一项以 Sarah Mitchell 为名的三晚预约。
#2
Welcome to The Grand Meridian, Ms. Mitchell. Let me pull up your reservation right away.
欢迎来到大子午线酒店,米契尔女士。让我立刻为您调出您的预订资料。
#3
Thank you so much. I must say, the lobby is absolutely stunning.
非常感谢。我必须说,这大厅简直美极了。
#4
I appreciate that, Ms. Mitchell. Here we are — a deluxe suite with a harbor view, correct?
谢谢您的夸奖,米契尔女士。我们到了——一间附带海港景观的豪华套房,没错吧?
#5
That's right. I specifically requested a higher floor, should one be available.
没错。我特别要求了较高楼层,如果有的话。
#6
Indeed, we've allocated room 1804 on the eighteenth floor, which overlooks the entire harbor.
的确,我们已为您分配了位于 18 楼的 1804 号房,该房间可俯瞰整个港口。
#7
Perfect. That sounds exactly like what I had in mind.
太完美了。这正是我心目中所想的样子。
#8
Now, may I see your identification and a credit card for the security deposit, please?
现在,可以请您出示您的身份证明文件以及用于支付保证金的信用卡吗?
#9
Of course. Here's my passport and my Visa card. Will I be charged upfront?
没问题。这是我的护照和 Visa 卡。我会被预先收费吗?
#10
Not at all. We merely place a temporary hold, which is released upon checkout.
一点也不。我们仅是先预授权一笔暂时性的扣款,这笔款项会在办理退房时解除。
#11
That's reassuring. I've had issues with deposits not being refunded promptly at other hotels.
这让人放心多了。我以前在其他酒店遇到过押金没有及时退还的问题。
#12
I completely understand your concern. Here is your room key for suite 1804.
我完全理解您的顾虑。这是您 1804 号套房的房卡。
#13
Wonderful. Could I also arrange a wake-up call for six-thirty tomorrow morning?
太好了。我也能安排明天早上六点半的叫醒服务吗?
#14
Absolutely. I'll schedule that immediately. Would you prefer a courtesy call or an automated ring?
没问题。我会立即为您安排。您偏好专人叫醒服务还是自动语音提醒?
#15
A courtesy call would be preferable. I tend to sleep through automated ones, embarrassingly enough.
人工提醒电话会比较理想。我往往会睡过头而没听到自动语音提醒,这说起来真令人尴尬。
#16
Not uncommon at all. We'll have someone call your room at precisely six-thirty.
这一点也不罕见。我们会在六点三十分准时请人打电话到您的房间。
#17
One more thing — what time is checkout on Wednesday?
还有一件事——周三的退房时间是什么时候?
#18
Standard checkout is at eleven, but were you to need a late departure, we could extend it to one.
标准退房时间是十一点,但如果您需要延迟出发,我们可以将其延长至一点。
#19
I might take you up on that. I'll confirm the evening before, if that's acceptable.
我也许会接受你的建议。如果可以的话,我会在前一天晚上确认。
#20
By all means. Should you require anything else during your stay, do not hesitate to dial zero.
当然可以。如果您在住宿期间需要任何其他服务,请随时拨打 0。
#21
You've been incredibly helpful, David. I can already tell this will be a wonderful stay.
大卫,你真的帮了大忙。我已经可以预见这将是一次美好的住宿体验。
#22
The pleasure is entirely ours. Enjoy your evening, Ms. Mitchell.
这是我们的荣幸。祝您有个愉快的夜晚,米契尔女士。