Public Transportation公共交通
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa, I need some advice about getting around this city.
嘿 Lisa,我需要一些关于在这个城市四处走动的建议。
#2
Of course! Have you been using public transportation since you moved here?
当然可以!自从你搬到这里之后,你一直都在搭乘公共交通工具吗?
#3
Not really. I have mostly been relying on ride-sharing apps, but the fare adds up quickly.
不太算。我大多一直依赖共享乘车应用程序,但车费累积得很快。
#4
I totally understand. When I first arrived, I spent way too much on taxis as well.
我完全理解。当我刚到这里时,我也在出租车上花了太多钱。
#5
The best thing you can do is get a rechargeable transit card from the station.
你能做的最好的事情就是从车站买一张可充值的交通卡。
#6
A transit card? Is that like a monthly pass or something?
交通卡?那是像月票之类的东西吗?
#7
It can be. You can load a fixed amount or buy a monthly subscription for unlimited rides.
它可以是(月票)。你可以充值固定金额,或是购买无限次搭乘的月费方案。
#8
That sounds convenient. Where exactly can I pick one up?
那听起来很方便。我具体可以在哪里买到一张呢?
#9
Any major station has a ticket counter where you can get one in just five minutes.
任何大站都有售票柜台,你只需五分钟就能在那里办好一张。
#10
Great. So which lines should I know about for commuting to the tech district?
太好了。那么,为了通勤到科技区,我应该了解哪些路线呢?
#11
You would take the Blue Line from Central Station and then transfer to the Green Line.
你应该从中央车站搭乘蓝线,然后转乘绿线。
#12
A transfer? I was hoping it would be a direct route without any changes.
转乘?我原本希望它是不用换车的直达路线。
#13
The transfer only takes about two minutes, so it is not a big deal at all.
换乘只需要大约两分钟,所以这一点也不麻烦。
#14
That is a relief. How much is the fare for the whole trip each way?
那真是松了一口气。单程整趟旅程的费用是多少?
#15
With the transit card, a single trip costs around two dollars, which is really affordable.
有了这张交通卡,单程费用大约是两美元,这真的非常实惠。
#16
Compared to what I have been spending on ride-sharing, that is incredibly cheap.
與我一直以來花在共乘服務上的費用相比,那簡直是便宜得驚人。
#17
Exactly! And by next month, you will have saved enough to treat yourself to something nice.
没错!到下个月,你就能省下足够的钱来犒劳自己一些好东西了。
#18
I love that idea. Should we head to the station now so I can get my card?
我喜欢那个主意。我们现在应该前往车站,好让我拿到卡片吗?
#19
Absolutely! I will show you the fastest route and all the hidden shortcuts around the station.
没问题!我会带你看最快的路线,还有车站周边所有隐藏的捷径。
#20
You are the best, Lisa. I should have asked you for advice weeks ago!
丽莎,你最棒了。我几周前就该向你请教建议的!