At the Airport在机场
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to check in for my flight to Barcelona. Is this the right desk?
嗨!我需要办理前往巴塞罗那航班的登机手续。请问是这个柜台吗?
#2
Hello! Yes, this is the check-in counter for all European destinations. May I see your passport, please?
您好!是的,这是前往所有欧洲目的地报到柜台。请问我可以看您的护照吗?
#3
Of course, here you go. I also have a booking confirmation on my phone if you need it.
当然,给你。如果需要的话,我的手机里也有订位确认函。
#4
That would be very helpful. Let me pull up your reservation in the system right now.
那会非常有帮助。让我现在就在系统中调出您的预订资料。
#5
I can see your booking now. You're on the fourteen-thirty flight, which is BA two-four-seven.
我现在可以看到您的订位记录了。您搭乘的是 14:30 的航班,航班编号是 BA 247。
#6
That's the one. By the way, I've heard there might be a delay today. Is that true?
就是那一班。顺便问一下,我听说今天可能会有延误。那是真的吗?
#7
Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay of about forty-five minutes due to weather conditions.
不幸的是,由于天气状况,航班延误了约四十五分钟。
#8
Oh, that's a shame. I was hoping to arrive in Barcelona before dinner time tonight.
噢,那太遗憾了。我原本希望能赶在今晚晚餐时间前抵达巴塞罗那。
#9
I completely understand your frustration. The updated departure time should still get you there by evening.
我完全理解您的沮丧。更新后的出发时间应该仍能让您在傍晚前抵达那里。
#10
Now, how many pieces of luggage would you like to check in today?
现在,您今天想要托运几件行李?
#11
I have one large suitcase and this carry-on bag. The suitcase is quite heavy, I'm afraid.
我有一件大行李箱和这个随身携带包。我担心这个行李箱相当重。
#12
Let's put it on the scale. It weighs twenty-two kilograms, which is within the limit.
我们把它放上秤。它重二十二公斤,在限制范围内。
#13
Oh, what a relief! I had been worried about that ever since I packed last night.
噢,真是松了一口气!自从昨晚打包行李以来,我就一直担心这件事。
#14
You've got nothing to worry about. Here is your boarding pass for seat fourteen A, a window seat.
你没什么好担心的。这是你的登机牌,座位是 14A,靠窗的座位。
#15
Perfect! I always prefer window seats so that I can watch the landscape during takeoff.
太棒了!我总是偏好靠窗的座位,这样起飞时我才能观赏风景。
#16
Your gate number is B twelve. Boarding will begin approximately one hour before departure.
您的登机口号码是 B12。登机将在大约出发前一小时开始。
#17
Got it. Could you tell me where the security checkpoint is from here?
知道了。可以请你告诉我安检口在哪里吗?
#18
Certainly! Just follow the signs to your left and go straight past the duty-free area.
当然可以!只要跟着您左手边的指示牌走,然后直走经过免税店区域即可。
#19
Thanks so much. Is there anything else I should know before heading through security?
非常感谢。在前往安检之前,还有什么我应该知道的事吗?
#20
Make sure all liquids are in containers of one hundred millilitres or less inside a clear bag.
请确保所有液体都装在 100 毫升或以下的容器中,并放在透明袋子里。
#21
Right, I've already prepared that. I've been through this process enough times to remember.
好的,我已经准备好了。我已经经历过这个过程很多次,所以记住了。
#22
One last question. Will I need to go through immigration before I reach the gate?
最后一个问题。在我到达登机口之前,我需要经过入境检查吗?
#23
Since you're travelling within Europe, you won't need to pass through immigration today.
既然您是在欧洲境内旅行,今天就不需要通过入境检查。
#24
That's great news. It means I'll have plenty of time to grab a coffee before boarding.
那是个好消息。这意味着我在登机前将有充足的时间去喝杯咖啡。
#25
Absolutely! There's a lovely café right next to gate B twelve that I'd highly recommend.
当然!在 B12 登机口旁边有一家我很推荐的可爱咖啡馆。
#26
You've been incredibly helpful, Olivia. Thank you for making this check-in so smooth.
奥莉维亚,你真的帮了大忙。谢谢你让这次登机手续办理得如此顺利。
#27
It's been my pleasure, Lisa. Have a wonderful flight and enjoy Barcelona!
这是我的荣幸,Lisa。祝你旅途愉快,并在巴塞罗那玩得开心!